Important info re Water bottles

luvbunsazzle

Mummy to Rosie
Reaction score
Very Important Water Bottle!!!
Because your Health is important

Health is Wealth, So Be Cautious................

https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a146/luvbun/untitled-2.jpg

How to avoid:
Check on the bottom of the bottle there is a triangle sign and there will be a number on it.

If the number is higher than or equal to 5 --> then this bottle is safe to use.

Whatever number under 5, will release the chemical.. For most bottle water, the number is 1.

Did you know chemical released by plastic water bottles can cause cancer

(It is not the water that affecting you but the chemical releasing from the bottle)

wow i didnt know , that and i always re use my water bottle :shock:

Yeah, I heard about this while doing up a presentation for the company a used to work for (a health and safety company) was pretty shocked, and you'd also be surprised how many people refuse to believe this info because it suits them better not to.

Carcinogens are also the chemicals in ciggarettes that cause cancer. So even if you weren't a smoker but constantly reused your waterbottles you would still have a high chance of contracting the desiase.

I wouldn't worry though unless you use the same one or two bottles over a couple of months. But still wouldnt do it....better to be safe than sorry.

Yep, I never reuse my bottle. I kinda feel bad throwing the bottles away but at least I recycle. Really should buy a proper bottle.

omg i always re use mine. wont be anymore thanks for info x x

I always reuse mine too...thanks for the info, wont be doing that again!!

I keep mine for about a week so I'm figuring thats ok, its not something I would have thought of:dohh: everything causes bloody cancer now:hissy:

Oh great, I do that all the time to get me to drink enough water.

Thanks for the info

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"