* important question for you all???*

LEAME224

mummy21 wtt
Reaction score
so.... i see so many people saying FRER dont get evaps......does anyone no the truth??? ive used 4 FRERS in the last 2 days and every 1 of them has an evap?? please help:shrug:

gl xxx

When you say every one has an evap, what makes you sure it isn't a faint positive? Does it appear after the time limit? Or is it a colourless line?

Lx

yes it appears in the time limit and is pink very very light though and is still there when it dries i dont think it is a positive because my 10miu ICs are only getting evaps too that i always get?? strange! asda ones aswell x

I don't want to get your hopes up...but it sounds like you're getting BFP's to me. If the line appears within time and is pink then it doesn't matter if it is faint. The fact that you've got it on 4 tests is even more convincing. At 11dpo you wouldn't necessarily expect to get a strong test line. With my DD I used a FRER at 11 dpo, got a faint BFP and the line got darker over the following week.

Are you able to post a pic of the tests?
Lx

if they are coming up within the time limit and are pink then its very poss its an actuall BFP - i would suggest waiting a couple days and testing again.

but also to let you know FRER do get evaps, but one didnt appear on mine til sevral hours later!

good luck!!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"