Important question please answer!!

brittanyaliss

Hi there
Reaction score
Ok so I've made a few post today, but this one is by far the closest to my heart. I gave birth to my second child in 2008 and right after that I decided to get the copper IUD.. Well after about almost 2 years of having it in I chose to have it taking out, with hopes of having baby #3. On the day is was removed the GYNO couldn't find the strings so she sent in another doc, who then took a hook and scrapped until she was able to remove it... IT WAS BY FAR THE WORST PAIN THAT I HAVE EVER FELT IN MY LIFE........ (never had vaginal birth)
Well since that day I have been trying and trying, only to be un successful. It has been 18 long months and still nothing.:cry:

MY QUESTION IS:
Could something have gone terrible wrong that day that could have left me with INFERTILITY?????

Last month was my 1st time starting opk's and I didn't get a surge. This month I did get a surge but now I'm wondering if I can even have children.

QUESTION#2:
Can I have a surge and not release a egg????

I'm unsure b/c I don't have any knowledge with this, but I didn't want to r&r. If you are worried, you should go talk to your doc. Usually after a year they will look into wh you haven't conceived.

Good luck!!

It is possible to have an LH surge but no ovulation. I've never heard of anything like this before but I wouldn't imagine the chances of that making you infertile being very high at all.
I'd definetly talk to your doctor.

I do not have any experience with that so I have no clue. Have you tried temping before? I tried OPKs and temping for the first time last month and I never got a true positive on my OPKs but I did have a temp shift that showed I ovulated so I found temping is more reliable.

Also since it has been so long you might want to seek help from the Dr. Good luck!

I have a doc appt tomorrow so I will be asking a lot of questions. Thanks to you both!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->