Important question please help

brittanyaliss

Hi there
Reaction score
Hey everyone so I have a question.. Is it possible for me to keep getting evaps, late with AF and not be pregnant???? See for the past 2 days I've taken 10 hpt test. 6 wondfo pink handles and 4 dollar tree test, and about 7 of them started off as shadows and then turned into some sort of line. For now I'm just gonna mark them as evap's. I have no symptoms other than mild cramps, lower back pains and a little nauseous. My boobs usually hurt around the time AF is due to arrive but this month they don't feel like anything.. I think I am around 11 or 12dpo(I AM NOT 100% SURE).... Anyhoo I'm going to post a few pics please let me know....dollar 1.jpg
dollar.jpg
evap 1.jpg
evap.jpg
pink evap.jpg

these look like my cheap-o internet tests I took when i was pregnant. If i didn't have the fRER to confrim I probably wouldn't have counted them positive! they started stark white, then got the faintest line. If you let them sit they got darker, but not ever within the time limit.

I think you're in with a chance! Good luck to you :)

take a clear blue digii, i had to, I was gettin faint positive's light pink in colour, best to know that way xx

take a clear blue digii, i had to, I was gettin faint positive's light pink in colour, best to know that way xx

I agree - takes the guess work out of it. I have mine ready for next weekend (& I will NOT test before then!!). Good luck hun :thumbup:

I agree - takes the guess work out of it. I have mine ready for next weekend (& I will NOT test before then!!). Good luck hun :thumbup:

I took a FRER test and got a BFN. AF is still late and I have no idea whats going on...:cry:

I took a FRER test and got a BFN. AF is still late and I have no idea whats going on...:cry:

Arg! That's frustrating! I guess all you can do is wait another couple of days, pray AF doesn't show up & test again. Let us know? Good luck.

Arg! That's frustrating! I guess all you can do is wait another couple of days, pray AF doesn't show up & test again. Let us know? Good luck.

Ok so i'm really really losing my mind.... I just took an IC and I just got a faint pink line.. I'm almost certain that it wasn't a evap because it came up within 5 mins and it has color to it.... OMG, but why would the FRER coming out neg??

try in a few days with another digi as they are less sensitive then some brands xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->