Important question please help

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by brittanyaliss, Nov 19, 2011.

1. brittanyaliss

brittanyaliss EXPECTING A RAINBOW BABY

Hey everyone so I have a question.. Is it possible for me to keep getting evaps, late with AF and not be pregnant???? See for the past 2 days I've taken 10 hpt test. 6 wondfo pink handles and 4 dollar tree test, and about 7 of them started off as shadows and then turned into some sort of line. For now I'm just gonna mark them as evap's. I have no symptoms other than mild cramps, lower back pains and a little nauseous. My boobs usually hurt around the time AF is due to arrive but this month they don't feel like anything.. I think I am around 11 or 12dpo(I AM NOT 100% SURE).... Anyhoo I'm going to post a few pics please let me know.... View attachment 298929
    View attachment 298932
    View attachment 298934
    View attachment 298935
    View attachment 298937

2. Lovebotlass17

Lovebotlass17 Two kids under two!

I'm thinking that the test line would be a bit more thick to be positive, but I'm really not sure. They look grayish in color. Are they gray in person? When exactly was AF due for you?

3. Mrskg

Mrskg 5mc's & PARL x

Mmm hard to to say but even with my bfp's on other tests I got nothing on ic's so hopefully this is the start of your bfp xx

4. brittanyaliss

brittanyaliss EXPECTING A RAINBOW BABY

Thanks