Important question please help

brittanyaliss

Hi there
Reaction score
Hey everyone so I have a question.. Is it possible for me to keep getting evaps, late with AF and not be pregnant???? See for the past 2 days I've taken 10 hpt test. 6 wondfo pink handles and 4 dollar tree test, and about 7 of them started off as shadows and then turned into some sort of line. For now I'm just gonna mark them as evap's. I have no symptoms other than mild cramps, lower back pains and a little nauseous. My boobs usually hurt around the time AF is due to arrive but this month they don't feel like anything.. I think I am around 11 or 12dpo(I AM NOT 100% SURE).... Anyhoo I'm going to post a few pics please let me know....View attachment 298929
View attachment 298932
View attachment 298934
View attachment 298935
View attachment 298937

you could be a late implanter...give it a couple days! gl

This summer I used a lot of the internet cheapie tests and I would get evaps on pretty much all of them!

is it possible..yes it is, unfortunatly. :(
tests arent infalliable, and sometimes certain lots are more predisapossed to evaps then others. but also, moving them from room to room, or light source to light source can also help the evaps along. and of course looking at them past the time limit, increases your chances of seeing an evap.

On the other hand, if you are truly seeing early BFP, they would start out as shadowy lines, and gradualy get darker over a period of days. generaly from the the first obvious light line, it will take 2-3 days to get a line that is 100% pink. true early light BFP progress from almost there to most certainly there as the HCG increases. Where as evaps don't progress. they continue to be grey/white/shadowy lines (even if one day teh grey is darker then the next this isnt nessacarily a progression, as so much one day has a worst evap then the other)

I really hope its a true early + for you. Perhaps you should try another brand, like Frer or answer..that might make you feel a lil bit better. :)

I think you're pregnant. :) Give it a day or 2. I know it's easier said than done, but I have a funny feeling you'll be seeing darker lines!

Just wondered how things were turning out for you?? Have you taken any FRER's? I got a very noticeable line on my FRER while I was getting nothing but "evap" looking lines on ic's for days and days!! I think you have your BFP, it is just taking its time to tease you!! lol

Just wondered how things were turning out for you?? Have you taken any FRER's? I got a very noticeable line on my FRER while I was getting nothing but "evap" looking lines on ic's for days and days!! I think you have your BFP, it is just taking its time to tease you!! lol

DH is actually getting ready to go out and get a FRER because AF still hasn't shown... I hope I can come back with great news..... FX

Hey hun! I was reading your thread and I have a question for you... you said yesterday you were around 11/12 dpo and today you said you are 3 days late for your period... that puts you at about a 9day luteal phase and this could explain the problem you are having. Are you working with a doctor to TTC? You may want to talk to your OB GYN about what you can do to extend your luteal phase. I believe Ive read on here that much less then a 11-12 day luteal phase cant sustain a pregnancy... so that COULD be an answer for you and relatively easy to fix I believe! Unless I read your days wrong....

Hey hun! I was reading your thread and I have a question for you... you said yesterday you were around 11/12 dpo and today you said you are 3 days late for your period... that puts you at about a 9day luteal phase and this could explain the problem you are having. Are you working with a doctor to TTC? You may want to talk to your OB GYN about what you can do to extend your luteal phase. I believe Ive read on here that much less then a 11-12 day luteal phase cant sustain a pregnancy... so that COULD be an answer for you and relatively easy to fix I believe! Unless I read your days wrong....

I'm still confused about the whole LP. So question,
if my lmp was on the 20th of oct, and I got a pos OPK on cd 17 & 18
then when would my LP have started??

OH and I usually have 28 day cycles. but last month AF was a day late

OH and I usually have 28 day cycles. but last month AF was a day late

Im gonna look at a calendar for you, stand by! :)

Ok heres my stats for you...

If you have a 28-29 day cycle (like me) and you started your last period on October 20th and had your positive opk on CD16 then you ovulated either CD17 or CD18, so lets assume CD17... that would be November 6th. November 7th is then 1dpo... and today is 14dpo, your period would have been due on friday or saturday so you are 1-2 days late.

So your luteal phase is fine as long as its 12 days which it sounds like it is....

I dont know if any of that helps!!! :)

If you have a 28-29 day cycle (like me) and you started your last period on October 20th and had your positive opk on CD16 then you ovulated either CD17 or CD18, so lets assume CD17... that would be November 6th. November 7th is then 1dpo... and today is 14dpo, your period would have been due on friday or saturday so you are 1-2 days late.

So your luteal phase is fine as long as its 12 days which it sounds like it is....

And that would make my LP normal or short??

Normal :) but youre 14dpo not 11/12 so now we figured out the mystery! :)

Normal :) but youre 14dpo not 11/12 so now we figured out the mystery! :)
Thanks.. That really did help a lot

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->