In a lot of pain?

Gemmaleanne23

Reaction score
im 15 week pregnant with twins, last night I sneezed and pulled the muscles in my stomach (very brief pain lasting a few seconds thought nothing of it as it's happened before) but in the night I woke with bad pain on my left side at the bottom of my stomach after tossing and turning finally got back to sleep but thismorning I'm in a lot of pain when I sit..
It eases off if I lay on the sofa on my right side or if I'm standing but when I sit up on the sofa or chair the pain is almost unbearable. It hurts to press on the area also.
What's concerning me is that area is where baby A is, it's where it's been at my scans and also where I can pick up a heartbeat with the Doppler. Could it be directly linked to the baby or is it more than likely muscular? The pain feels somewhat deeper than I'd expect muscle pain to feel and quite a bit crampier too, what would you do? Call someone or see how it goes?
I have two other children so just getting up and going to get checked will involve a lot of fuss and hassle so don't want to rush off if it's just a pulled muscle if that makes sense?

It is likely muscular, but you can never be sure without seeing a healthcare professional. I would give your midwife/OB a call

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->