in a sposie tonight ....

ellie

Mum to Kalden
Reaction score
... because the past few nights he's somehow managed to leak through his night nappy and woken at about 5am in a puddle in my bed :nope::nope::nope:

I dont understand? this is through different types too:
a pop in with dri night booster
a bumhugger with airflow wrap
a BG bamboo with rikki wrap

How is this happening? he's leaking through the back somehow (or at least thats where its coming through) ive tried all these combos many times before and theyve been fine!

Am lanolinising some longies my mum knitted as we speak, to try! But does this work if he's in a sleeping bag? wont it wick through? Ive also got hold of a fleece wrap and flongies but wont the same happen?#

Argh, I hate putting him in disposables especially when Ive got so much lovely fluff !! :growlmad:

Hope you find a solution. Edward is in sposies atm too, he's got an awful tummy bug and I'm worried about the germs getting in his nappies (I'm aware that probably sounds stupid). He's pooing about 7 or 8 times a day :( xx

shaya is in sposies too :cry:

ive tried really hard to make fluffles work but it just aint :(
but waitin on my SIL's sister to knit me a soker and lend me some fitted nappies so hopfully will be back on 24/7 soon :thumbup:
i am using boots eco nappies which makes me feel a bit better

hope you find some think he doesnt out pee soon xxx

Wool wont wick. Sounds like you need something more absorbent though. Maybe a WNNN, bedbug...something like that with wool.
Also have you strip washed recently?

We use a BGv3 with 3 inserts and a fleece soaker over it. Not had a single leak, although she does have a mahooosive bum in it :haha:

Darwin is in sposies too :( The Flips have given him shocking nappy rash :( Stripped the nappies the other week so I don't know what to try now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->