In Denial about MC...Rant

mommy2baby2

Pregnant with #4
Reaction score
So maybe I'm in denial about my early miscarriage/chemical but until I know for sure I decided to keep my signature the way it is...JUST IN CASE, until I verify with bloods or ultrasound. My maternity insurance hasn't gone into effect yet otherwise I would have already gone. I only had one day of light bleeding, still feel pregnant and am still getting postives on HPTs...but of course I'm in doubt because the lines are still faint, but easily visable instantly.

So DH and I decided to continue TTC, just in case, because what's it going to hurt? Nothing, if anything we might end up pregnant again (assuming there's a loss).

So I post my random questions on the regular TTC and every so often some random hater comes out and acts like I'm some pregnancy troll/poser. WTF?

I didn't know that there was a deadline or rule that stated we had to change our titles/signatures IMMEDIATELY. As in the moment we had our first inkling of blood or backaches or whatever.

We all heal differently and maybe I'm just not ready to let go of the fact I may have lost him. I accept that I'm probably in denial but I didn't know there were time frames. Blah, just venting, I like my siggy the way it is right now and don't want to change it. Tough shit if some catty b*tch doesn't like it.

Thanks for listening :flower:

Hun, dont worry about it...its of course possible that you are still pregnant. I hope that your bean is still holding on. At this point all I can say is a line is a line...In any case grieve how you wish to.

thanks hun! and thanks for reading my rant! just had to get it out! :hugs:

Can you go to the hospital to get bloods taken? The only thing I would be worried about if you keep getting light +hpts and they arnt getting darker, is that it might be ectopic and you dont want to mess around with that hun!:hugs: I agree you keep your siggy how you want for how long you want, its totally up to you!:hugs:

Fingers crossed for you and you keep your siggie for as long as you want to. :hugs:

some people can be cruel hun! I hope it all works out for you. Fingers crossed!

Until it's proven otherwise, you are pregnant! Ignore what others say, it's none of their business. xxx

(((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))) Hope ur ok babe ignore those bitches u keep ur siggy for as long as u want. Here if u need me chicken lov caz x x x

i was grievin when i miscarried but within 2 months i was preg again i got called stupid by my sister not forgiven her even though she said she doesnt mean it.
grieve in your way only hun xx :hugs: xx

Hey,

If anyone is giving babes you feel free to give me the nod and I'll come sort it out without it stressing you. As far as anyone could possibly know, you are pregnant right now and no-one has any right to judge your reactions to the stress. Sending loads of :hugs: and hoping for good news for you darling.

All the best! There really is no room for cattiness on this forum, only support and a space to air your thoughts,stresses and concerns.
:hugs:
Keep us posted!

so sorry that some people have made you feel this way.
You can have whatever signature you like, and if you haven't confirmed that you have lost your little one, I can see no problem with continuing to mark your pregnancy milestones until you know more.
good luck and my fingers are crossed for a very happy outcome for you. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->