in labour!! yayy

mommytobe1204

Reaction score
Im currently in labour came to the hosp at 2pm i was 4 cm i went walkn fot a hr in a half i jumped to five..they brke my water at 5:05 i needed a epidural i got one at 5:55 i cud not handle it i thought i cud, and it was heaven!!'im currently 7 cent!! No joke wen u lose ur mucus plug labour starts from then up to 72 hrs labour

Good luck.... Tad jealous here please send some labor dust this way lol xxxx

Nah hun, labour starts upto 72hrs after your bloody show, you can lose your plug anytime :haha:. Great news! - You will be holding your bubba very soon :D good luck! x

Nah hun, labour starts upto 72hrs after your bloody show, you can lose your plug anytime :haha:. Great news! - You will be holding your bubba very soon :D good luck! x

I wish I could say its true but not for me had my bloody show last wk on monday and was 3 centimeters im still 3 centimeters and waiting:coffee:
Congrats and good luck :)

Congratulations hun!!
Just a note to anyone getting excited I had my bloody show 10 days before I went in to labour with my first! I met one woman who said hers was 3 wks before :p !!

Congrats! And well done :) Very jealous!! Hope it's me next!! Did u have many symptoms beforehand? X

yey! Congratulations on your little girl :) happy and healthy start!

Congrats! And well done :) Very jealous!! Hope it's me next!! Did u have many symptoms beforehand? X

Yea i lost my mucus plug also had the bloody show on friday up until sunday..i was throwin up and constipated..alk i did was sleep..i woke up monday wit a little pain and pressure in my lower back and i started contracting the moment i woke up they were 3 to 10 minutes apart consistently and i waa nesting while contracting lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->