In laws finding out sooner than I wanted...

pinkcatgirl

Reaction score
My little girl is poorly today and nursery have asked me to pick her up. I can't as in the middle of a full surgery. My in laws are driving up to get her and take her home and I have just remembered that my maternity notes and bounty pack is on the sofa in full view!! Aargh.

Scan is tomorrow pm and we would tell parents then if a HB but after keeping it under wraps for 4 weeks am annoyed at myself that they are going find out before we tell them!!

Gah! Best laid plans.... Although grateful that they have driven an hour to look after my poorly toddler!!

Busted! lol Not sure my MiL would notice, or she'd bundle it up and stuff it somewhere and be oblivious... do you think they will say anything, or wait till you announce?

No idea! They know we were trying...
Will update later today!

Uh oh!!! Let us know how it goes, you never know they might not click on

Hmmm.... MIL had moved my Bounty pack and notes from the lounge to the hallway... But said nothing... The bounty pack had Mum to Be blazing across it so its not subtle.

She also cleaned the kitchen - I have never known this happen before!

She knows! She's probably cleaned the kitchen so you can rest up ;)

ah the awkward silence when you know they no something but nothings been said lol

a bit different but I went into labor with DS early and my 'waters' burst everywhere but they wernt water it was a thick yellow jelly and as I went to the hospital with OH unbeknownst to me he asked his mum to clean up our bedroom (where most of the 'jelly' was) where we had left all our private stuff on display... well we came home to a well cleaned and organized 'adult' draw - I could of died of embarrassment

to this day its never been mentioned by anyone lol

Oh yeah, she knows:haha:

ah the awkward silence when you know they no something but nothings been said lol

a bit different but I went into labor with DS early and my 'waters' burst everywhere but they wernt water it was a thick yellow jelly and as I went to the hospital with OH unbeknownst to me he asked his mum to clean up our bedroom (where most of the 'jelly' was) where we had left all our private stuff on display... well we came home to a well cleaned and organized 'adult' draw - I could of died of embarrassment

to this day its never been mentioned by anyone lol

:rofl: Wow, that made my day.

Yep. I agree. She's probably just waiting for you to be out with it.

I think it's sweet she hasn't outright asked you - but obviously wanted to do something nice for you. My MIL wouldn't clean our kitchen if I was bedridden! xx

Well we had our scan today! Saw little bean I swear that heartbeat was the most beautiful sound!! I cried!

Will post back when we tell MIL! I wonder if she will let on!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 3
It's really cool that were at the same point with kids! Thorrin was born sept 18 how about your little girl? And I'll be 8 weeks tomorrow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->