In less than 48 hrs...

tat

Expecting #3
Reaction score
I will be holding my baby boy!!! I have my section scheduled for Friday morning at 8 a.m.!!! I am so excited and scared at the same time. lol.. This is my 3rd child but I guess everyone still gets nervous no matter what?? IDK?? I just hope and pray for a safe delivery.. Please say a prayer that my LO and I have a smooth ride. I will update as soon as I can once we return home. I don't have any text buddies.. Thanks in advance!! Tasha

how exciting!!! Good luck, hun! :hugs:

aww gosh !! goodluck hun, be thinking of u and LO, sure all will be fine :D
must be nice to know the exact date ur LO is arriving !! :hugs:

Hope it all goes well for you and LO hun xox

Good Luck xx

aww gosh !! goodluck hun, be thinking of u and LO, sure all will be fine :D
must be nice to know the exact date ur LO is arriving !! :hugs:

Yes, I must say it is.. lol... I've been trying everything to get him to come on his own but.... NOTHING!! I'm not dilated or anything.. My water broke for my first and it was sooo much more fun than being induced for my 2nd... haha.. So looks like it will be another induction for me b/c I don't see him coming on his own!! Thanks....

I was thinking of you today.. kind of weird.. I had that united states due date thread and was thinking of how many updates it needs.. and said HUH? did Tat have her baby yet?

well goodluck tat... hope it all goes smooth

I was thinking of you today.. kind of weird.. I had that united states due date thread and was thinking of how many updates it needs.. and said HUH? did Tat have her baby yet?

well goodluck tat... hope it all goes smooth

Haha.. That is kind of weird.. But no... He's not here yet... But it won't be too long from now so... I think they have internet at the hospital so I will try and bring my laptop and update from there!! Thanks for all the wishes ladies!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->