In need of a TTC buddy :)

CathiiNoo

Reaction score
Hi :) My name is Catherine and I'm TTC # 1. I'm 20 and my OH is 27. This is our 6th cycle officially trying for baby number 1. I'm not new to this site but haven't really looked into having ttc buddies. I'll be taking it easy this cycle-no opks, no temping etc. The only thing I'll keep on doing is taking my pre-natals. Next month I want to give it my all and want to be able to have a ttc buddy/buddies that I can keep in contact with during the ups and downs and hopefully when we get our BFPs! We haven't really told any of our friends we're TTC, so I don't have anyone to share my experiences with. I'm on CD5 and next cycle I will be doing digital and normal opks, will be taking soy, temping and testing from 7dpo. Would anyone like to join me in this journey?? Xxx

I'd love to join you. I'm sarah, I'm 22, partners 23, and ttc #1. I suffered a missed miscarriage at 10 weeks in feb of this year, we have been trying again since. I have PCOS so my cycles are a bit off. I'm currently on cycle day 47 as my period is verrrry late. I took 2 tests on the 25th of sept, but they were negative. There's a chance I tested too early though with my ovulation doing its own thing. I'll be testing again on Wednesday.

I hate the wait. I have some symptoms, but I've had my fair share of missing periods and negative tests. It's such a disappointment.

Hi Sarah! Nice to meet you!! :) do you mind if you pm me your whatsapp, bbm or facebook name and we can keep in contact? I don't get notifications when I get messages on here :) x

Hi :) My name is Catherine and I'm TTC # 1. I'm 20 and my OH is 27. This is our 6th cycle officially trying for baby number 1. I'm not new to this site but haven't really looked into having ttc buddies. I'll be taking it easy this cycle-no opks, no temping etc. The only thing I'll keep on doing is taking my pre-natals. Next month I want to give it my all and want to be able to have a ttc buddy/buddies that I can keep in contact with during the ups and downs and hopefully when we get our BFPs! We haven't really told any of our friends we're TTC, so I don't have anyone to share my experiences with. I'm on CD5 and next cycle I will be doing digital and normal opks, will be taking soy, temping and testing from 7dpo. Would anyone like to join me in this journey?? Xxx

Hey! I'm looking for a TTC buddy as well. My old TTC buddy already got pregnant, and now has a 5 month old girl. She lost complete contact after her BFP :(

I'm 22, DH is 33. We've been TTC for 2 years, and my cycles have been really long. This cycle is day 125 now. It would be great to have someone to keep in contact with, help each other through the struggles. I'll PM you with my Facebook info if you're interested in being buddies! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->