In need of some help please

aaiimmee

M/C NOV 08
Reaction score
i really need some help... me n my oh lost our first baby almost 2 months ago... we have been talking bout trying to concive again soon... we are in the process of buying a house and oh wants to wait till we have settled into paying the loan back n get the house organised wish i want to do as well but i also want a baby... i know when i will be ovulating n really want to try... thinking of talking oh into not using a condom and hopefully conciving our first baby.... and marking it dosnt as an accident...is it bad to even think this... im scared if it happens and we have trouble money wise after it i will blame myself... or should i just leave it till when we are both ready... im really confused and need some advice... would love to here yours.....

If that was me I would move in and sort the house out a bit - what needs doing ??? I just think that you are not going to have that sort of money if you have a baby to do stuff once it is born so best to sort it now - however if its not going to cost much then ttc at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->