In need of your help! :(

NikoBrynja

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Niko and it is nice to meet you. My apologies in advance as English is not my mother language. I need the help of you guys that are much experienced than me and maybe have gone through the same experience I'm going through now.

I had contact on Feb. 28 and that night I took a plan b. I started having a weird discharge, it was white and sometimes it looked like cottage cheese but it was mostly liquid, very liquid, I felt as if I was peeing from my vagina. I took this as a side effect of the plan b because the first time I took one of those pills I had the same discharge. Exactly a week after this I had contact again and after when I came home I noticed blood on my underwear, this spotting lasted about three days. The next day after that contact I went to the hospital because of the bleeding, severe back pain and pelvic pain. They ran pregnancy test and they came back negative, they also did an pelvic examination but didn't saw any blood, just noticed the abnormal discharge.

I was supposed to have my period on the 17th but I hadn't.

Last Friday I had a pregnancy test done and it came out positive, since I wanted to know how many weeks I was I got an hCG quantitative test done and it showed a result of <2.0 of hCG levels. My last period was on Feb. 18 and according to Drs. and their chart I'd be 5 weeks, so I bought two home test, used one yesterday and one this morning and they both came out negative. Am I pregnant? Am I not pregnant? Did I have a miscarriage?

If you have gone through a similar experience or know someone or you just have knowledge about this please help me figure out what's happening here?

Thanks in advance.
-Niko

Could be. Did the check for a pelvic infection at all? That can also cause the discharge, pain and spotting.

If you miscarry very early on you can either get a period as normal or have bleeding for a few weeks. My first pregnancy i lost at 7.5 weeks, very heavy bleeding, huge clots, lots of pain for 2 weeks. Third pregnancy i caught whilst taking the pill so don't know exactly how far along I was but they estimated 4-5 weeks. I actually had more pain and The bleeding lasted 4 weeks, but i never passed any clots and the bleeding was very very light. Some just bleed the same as they would have with a period.

I am not totally sure thou since the bleeding was before the first positive test you got, but can't think of any other reason to get negative ones right after.

I've been reading and apparently a blood test will be negative if 14 days since your last contact have not passed, so that's why maybe my first test was negative (it was only 8 days) and the spotting was a miscarriage. 2 weeks before my period was due I had clamps and my breast were very sore but I have 13 days of delay now. If I'm not pregnant I have no idea why I'm still not having my period. I'm having an endoscopy done tomorrow so, I'll know for sure maybe?

Also, the Dr. noticed my discharge and said it was like an infection, she did the pelvic exam that lasted about 5 seconds and told me there was no bleeding and to go see my gynecologist. Didn't told me if she ran blood test or just u/a test, they just gave me something for my back pain and that was it. I've had this discharge since July's 2014. I've been prescribed creams, pills, vinegar douches, I've been tested for candida, std's, they have checked my thyroids, sugar levels, pancreas everything and nothing!

Hopfully they will be able to pin point what's wrong. If it was that you had a very early miscarriage it is very common for the next period to be delayed. Second time i bled for 4 weeks and it was a further 4.5 weeks until I had a period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->