In pain and panicking

nickinakinoo

Reaction score
I'm 6 weeks tomorrow but tonight I've had really bad period pains/stomach cramps, like I'm about to come on.
Be had early mc's before but I've never been this far so I have no idea what's normal.

Can someone put my mind at ease a little? I don't dare tell hubby as he'd be so worried so I'm trying to put a brave face on but I just want to crawl in to bed and cry!

I had some very nasty cramps at about 6 weeks that really worried me, still here and progressing.

Good luck, hope everything goes well

I had pms type cramps every other day up to 6 weeks some days were quite strong I was convicted I was getting my period. But, no bleeding.

I was having these cramps last night. I also had them really bad with first pregnancy. It's normal.

I had a bit of a scare with a glob of some brown tinged cm and called the advice nurse. She ran me through some very specific symptoms: severe cramping, bleeding, pain in the shoulder, severe dizziness and fever. Since I was not having any of those she suggested waiting 24-72 hours. If you believe your cramping is "severe" or you are having additional symptoms I would say call Dr.'s office or advice nurse. Sometimes just having the reassurance from medical staff can put your mind at ease at least a little.

I would call your doctor and describe the pain you are having. I have some cramping and I'm 7 weeks but my doctor told me it's my uterus stretching

I've been having these A LOT the past week(baby measuring 6wks 5days)...my dr told me as long as these pains aren't accompanied by blood I'm ok. Got a scan today and bean is growing and healthy.

just take it easy and make sure you're getting enough water.

Don't take this the wrong way but could it be constipation or wind. Ive had both in both pregnancies and it worried me as I was convinced it was pelvic but then I realised...

Hope all is well x

Don't take this the wrong way but could it be constipation or wind. Ive had both in both pregnancies and it worried me as I was convinced it was pelvic but then I realised...

Hope all is well x

Yesssss I was having af like cramps every night for a week. ..very painful....realized that I was constipated...after I went . .pain was gone....i get them every night still but not as strong and the only way to rid of the pain is by evacuating lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->