In search of the perfect tea kettle!

hakunamatata

Mommy to Ariana & Robert
Reaction score
I'm trying to find a good tea kettle to buy. Anyone have good luck with theirs over a long period of time? One that doesn't rust or has a handle that doesn't get too hot? I'm reading reviews on Amazon but I can't seem to find the perfect tea kettle.

I'm leaning toward one that you heat up on the stove, but if you've had amazing success with your electric kettle, I'm all ears.

Thanks in advance!

My husband and I got a De'Longhi kettle like this as a wedding present back in March and it hasn't let us down yet. It is quite expensive though and I'd have never spent the money on it but since we were landed with it I actually quite like it.

ive got a russell hobbs one, the handle doesnt get hot at all & a full kettle takes 2 minutes to boil.
i de scale it once a month & had it over a year & its been fine. i'll try find a link x

Last one we had was russel hobb. They are good. Handles don't get hot.
My dream kettle would be a De'Longhi but right now we have a basic one which cost £5 from Asda as we were skint. But its been great and the handle doesnt get hot either

We had a breville one that was really good, it finally gave up on us after a year and a half, but my sister owned it for three years before us, so it lasted around 4 years which you can't complain at, and that was boiling it constantly for drinks and to heat baby's bottles.

I've had a Russell's Hobbs one for almost 3 years x

We have this one and it seems to be doing it's job with no added heat. Haven't specifically used it as it's for the new house, but my sisters have the exact same and recommended it to us.

De'Longhi in cream chive is so beautiful. I think a new colour scheme is in order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->