In Shock

OH!!! WOW!!!!! Congrats.

November 2007 must be a record breaker for the board!!! :)

CONGRATULATIONS! the baby dust must work!!

enjoy and wishes for a happy and healthy 9 months!

So when did you start wearing the wrist bands from? I got really bad sickness with all three of my previous pregnancies and ended up in hospital. Since we are TTC, and i am expecting to go through the same thing again, your words here sound like music! Are these wrist bands available at any pharmacy?

I've actually be wearing them for a couple of weeks now. The brand I have is called "Sea Bands" but they might have others. I went off Paxil about 3-4 weeks ago, and one of the withdrawal effects of the drug is lots of nausea and dizziness/vertigo. I read on some forums that people had a lot of luck using dramamine to control the nausea. I went to get some, and found the wristband in the pharmacy next to the motion sickness medicines. I decided I'd rather give them a try than put more drugs in my body, and they've been working miracles ever since. I credit these wristbands (as well as eating/drinking lots of ginger) with what's allowed me to be functional going through the withdrawal. Before I found these wristbands, I could barely get out of bed!!! They don't take the nausea away completely, but the dull it to a level that it's tolerable. :)

Thanks for all the good wishes! Of course, now I'm sure I'll be analyzing every little thing my body does for the next several weeks to make sure everything seems to be going well. But I called my doc this morning and have an appointment for next week to confirm that everything looks good as it should.

Needless to say, I've been on :cloud9: all day, smiling my way through the Thanksgiving shopping in over crowded stores, and almost taking pride in the fact that I felt nauseated when I walked past the seafood counter :wacko:

My brain has been mush...DH decided my new nickname is mushy because I can't seem to hold a thought in my head longer than 5 seconds!!

awww congratulations hun! thanks fr sharing the info too I'll keep those wristbands in mind! hope you have a wonderful pregnancy xxx

Congratulations!! Have a healthy and happy nine months :hugs:

congrats and good luck with the pregnancy :happydance: btw my OH loves your name, he is a chef too :laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->