In Shock

ChefSara77

Reaction score
It was a BFP!!! :happydance: I'm still in shock and having a hard time believing it. Woke up early and had to pee, so I did, and was so excited I had to wake DH up to tell him. He was excited too, and we spent the next 45 minutes lying in bed, talking about it, and just enjoying the moment

Of course, I guess now that means I can stop worrying about *if* I'm pregnant and start worrying about things that might go wrong...for an obsessive worrier, I guess there's always something to worry about!! :dohh:

I haven't had too many symptoms that I've noticed (other than sore boobs), but I've also been wearing anti-nausea acupressure wristbands and eating lots of ginger to control the nausea from my paxil withdrawal, so it's likely that it's also keeping any preg. nausea at bay as well..

...guess it's time for me to start taking a peek in the first trimester forum :)

Thanks for all the baby dust. It must work!

YAY! congratulations!!!

I was there, in that shocked state, just over a week ago adn it still hasnt sunken in fully!!!:cloud9:

Sounds like a perfect 45 mins this morning

yay congrats!! Nov is really the month! :dance:

Congrats
Heres to a happy and healthy 9 months

Sinead

Congrats!!! I wish I knew what that feeling was like. I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy!

Wow, many congrats. So when did you start wearing the wrist bands from? I got really bad sickness with all three of my previous pregnancies and ended up in hospital. Since we are TTC, and i am expecting to go through the same thing again, your words here sound like music! Are these wrist bands available at any pharmacy?

CONGRATS!!! :dance: Hope you have a healthy 9 months!

well done hun, so happy for you, have a wonderful 9 months.....hugs

CONGRATS! A H&H 9 months!

Shumie, I know that I've found them in most drug stores...haven't bought any yet but am thinking I will as i HATE being nauseous.

Congrats Sara! Wishing you a healthy and safe pregnancy!!

Great news, :happydance:

Huge Congratulations - You must be really pleased. Hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months x

:crib::headspin::crib::happydance::crib::headspin::crib::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->