In so much pain!

mamarix16

Pregnant with baby #3!
Reaction score
Hi there, I found out I was pregnant with our third child on Saturday and have been feeling ok up until today, I have now had severe cramps so much so that I am battling to walk all in my back, legs and of course womb, it literally feels like I am going to have the hugest period, I a, so so scared to go to the loo incase there is blood, I have severe fear of miscarriage, so severe that it stopped me functioning in my last two pregnancies, I just can't begin to tell you how debilitating my fear is and these terrible cramps are making me so scared, not sure what to even do, take some paracetamol and see what happens, after two babies I should be more ok with this, feeling so scared :cry:

I had awful cramps about two weeks ago now. I mean only thing I've only felt similar was early labour pain. Was convinced I was losing another baby. Hadn't even felt pain like it even in my miscarriges. But by the next morning the pain had gone away. I put a post on here about it and a lot of other ladies said they had similar so I'm guessing it's just a normal pregnancy thing even though it feels anything but normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->