In Tears For Last Hour :(

God she's mental. She'd seriously consider taking a 2 day old baby away from her Mum? FGS. What if you'd decided to breastfeed? She wouldn't know that, and what would she do then?

Mental mental. Your better of out of it chick x

God she's mental. She'd seriously consider taking a 2 day old baby away from her Mum? FGS. What if you'd decided to breastfeed? She wouldn't know that, and what would she do then?

Mental mental. Your better of out of it chick x

I just don't get that family! And if she calls the baby a foetus one more time I will have to hunt her down!!

xx

a WHAT?

I'll hunt her down for you. What a cow. You were right, she doesn't deserve to be a part of your BABY's life.

They claim to be a good practising Catholic family aswell, church every Sunday without a doubt

I'm sure the bible doesn't condone this sort of behaviour

Hypocrites

LOL! If they're practising catholics then i'm the pope.

Hey

Well got an email from my ex's sister saying as far as she's concerned there is no need for us to meet up before the baby arrives. There's nothing to say. I texted his mum this morning asking if we could have a chat & she called me. She said the same as the sister. She doesn't see why we need to meet up & chat. I said to her that we need to make plans in regard to their access etc. His mum sais that's stupid as they've decided what they want to do. They basicly want to come up the weekend after bubs is born & bring her back down to Luton for the weekend to stay with them. They said this will happen every weekend. As far as they are concerned there's no need for me to be involved.

I said to to his mum how I felt about the way ive been treated - she said I deserve it.

Sorry but they won't be seeing this baby, i've tried to be civil. Wanting to chat & hear them out but they are having none of it.

My ex didnt bother to get back to me either!

Grrrrr

I can't believe she would even suggest taking your baby away from you days after she's born!! Just when it sounded as if she was trying to make an effort?! Guess she was just being selfish - probably thought if she asked you what she could get for the baby, you'd ask her for stuff and she'd then feel she had the right to be involved when she wanted. She's left you to do everything on your own so far...it's too late for her to be interfering now! Tell her if they ever want to see the baby, then they will have to visit you when you want. You're far better off without anything from them :hugs:

I can't believe she would even suggest taking your baby away from you days after she's born!! Just when it sounded as if she was trying to make an effort?! Guess she was just being selfish - probably thought if she asked you what she could get for the baby, you'd ask her for stuff and she'd then feel she had the right to be involved when she wanted. She's left you to do everything on your own so far...it's too late for her to be interfering now! Tell her if they ever want to see the baby, then they will have to visit you when you want. You're far better off without anything from them :hugs:

Thank you hun :)

I don't think I will be having them involved at all. I've tried to be civil to them but if they aren't even willing to meet me & sort out the problems we've had in the past then I don't really want people like that around my daughter

xxx

Hey

Well got an email from my ex's sister saying as far as she's concerned there is no need for us to meet up before the baby arrives. There's nothing to say. I texted his mum this morning asking if we could have a chat & she called me. She said the same as the sister. She doesn't see why we need to meet up & chat. I said to her that we need to make plans in regard to their access etc. His mum sais that's stupid as they've decided what they want to do. They basicly want to come up the weekend after bubs is born & bring her back down to Luton for the weekend to stay with them. They said this will happen every weekend. As far as they are concerned there's no need for me to be involved.

I said to to his mum how I felt about the way ive been treated - she said I deserve it.

Sorry but they won't be seeing this baby, i've tried to be civil. Wanting to chat & hear them out but they are having none of it.

My ex didnt bother to get back to me either!

Grrrrr

FUCK WHAT!!!!

I take back everything I said in that other thread!!! Get out of that one and leave the door shut! What a BITCH!!!

Tell them to get f***ed! evil evil!

Do you live near these people at all?! I'd be moving away hun if you do seriously these people sound like they could be trouble!

:hug:

FUCK WHAT!!!!

I take back everything I said in that other thread!!! Get out of that one and leave the door shut! What a BITCH!!!

Tell them to get f***ed! evil evil!

Do you live near these people at all?! I'd be moving away hun if you do seriously these people sound like they could be trouble!

I think everyone on here can now see why I was adamant about the family being near us. They are pure evil

When I eventually move back to Luton I will be in the same town as them but chances of me bumping into them are quite slim as i'm going to move to the other end of town. I'm going to be changing my number & email account aswell. Will even be getting rid of my Facebook as I don't want them even seeing a pic of my daughter & reading how she is doing

They really are low lives. I tried to build bridges, I really did

I just believe sometimes people can be so bloody nasty but given time can soon regret that and turn things around given a chance - mainly for the Los sake rather than being gullible ...didn't for a second think any of your feelings were for no reason!

Facebook - you can control who you add? You don't have to put pictures up? Don't hold back enjoying & sharing your daughter with others (pics etc) the real thing is their loss hun and much more!

Where are you now then? Why return?

Best of luck with it all here on you deserve much more and so does that LO. To think they even suggested that they could take a newborn from Mum for a pissing weekend!

You tried although it was hurting you so well done for being strong. Keep that email if its an email account that will always be active keep that too without deleting (along side a print off)! Never know believe me x x

Me and my ex have so many mutual friends, even me & his sister do so anyone of them can see my Facebook account & 2b honest I just don't know who to trust on there either. Since my pregnancy i've been backstabbed by alot of people. The people who I want to be kept up to date with my babys life will know where 2 find me :D

At the moment i'm living with my dad in London but i'm desperate to come back to Luton. I've lived here all my life & miss my little brother like crazy lol!!

I'm definitely taking your advice about keeping emails. You just can't be sure what's going to be said in the future so at least i've got proof!

Thanks Wobbles :hug:

Just wanted to send you some :hugs:

They've waited this long to get in touch, so just ignore them asking what they can get for a couple of days while you have a think about it. If they're offering to pay for stuff you may as well make the most of it, but I'd make it clear that you've had to do it all on your own so far :hugs: x

I agree. It's not like they've done anything to help you so far so why start now?

WTF is wrong with that family!? Taking LO for weekends, starting right after LO is born. F**k them! Oh and "you don't have to be involved." You're the mother!

Now I feel bad for talking you into having a talk with them. BUT, now you know and can go on with your life knowing you tried.

One more thing, you should document this stuff. As evil as I think they are, they might try to gain grandparent's access. I think that's what this might be leading up to.

Reading that just made me want to hurt her for you. What a f**king BITCH!!!!!!!!

Don't let them near you! AT ALL!

As for facebook, you don't have to delete. You can block their accounts and make yourself un-addable. I did it so Adam couldn't get at my facebook. You just come up as a question mark and nobody can click your name. If someone wants to add me, they e-mail me and I add them!!

WTF is wrong with that family!? Taking LO for weekends, starting right after LO is born. F**k them! Oh and "you don't have to be involved." You're the mother!

Now I feel bad for talking you into having a talk with them. BUT, now you know and can go on with your life knowing you tried.

One more thing, you should document this stuff. As evil as I think they are, they might try to gain grandparent's access. I think that's what this might be leading up to.

Please don't feel bad hun!!

I'm glad I made that step to talk to them because if I hadn't then I know deep down i'd have worried that I didn't do the right thing for the baby. At least I know now that i'm in the right & that I tried my hardest.

Am definitely keeping all texts & emails recieved now. I just can't be sure what their next move will be!!

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->