In the TWW... what are your symptoms?

lilmisscaviar

2 girls, 3 boys
Reaction score
Based on OPKs and BBT I ovulated on May 6th. I have a long way to go until the :witch: is due on May 21st so I've been charting every twinge and pain I've been experiencing. So far today I've had:

*Mild cramping in lower belly
*Bloating and gas (sorry tmi)
*Fatigue
*Stabbing breast pain that comes and goes
*Stabbing cervix pain that comes and goes
*Increased appetite

However, I get all of these to some degree before AF comes to town as well. For all you ladies out there in the TWW let's compare symptoms until test day!

Sure I'll join :)

Symptoms I've had so far (I am one week into my TWW):

Week 1
  • Pinching pains in uterus
  • (TMI) Milky cm

Week 2:
  • Pinching pains in uterus
  • (TMI) Yellow snotty cm
  • Weepy. Choked up about 10 times yesterday at little things. About 5 times today.
  • Hungry. My first two pregnancies (first one was a mc) I had the phenomenon of never feeling full. I'm getting that feeling again but circumstances are different this time as I had WLS last year and will feel full no matter what. Hunger lingers though...
  • Fatigue. Asleep by 9pm lately when it's usually 10:30-11pm

Will be adding more to week 2 I'm sure since I just entered it...
:dust:

The last two days I've had a splitting headache but this also happens when I'm due to start AF. Today I woke up and was slightly nauseated all morning. It wasn't until 1 PM before I was able to eat anything. Smells made me gag. The fatigue is going away. I actually feel pretty good otherwise, almost too good. With my other pregnancies I knew almost right away. This time I'm so confused! :shrug:

I'm with ya.. 7dpo bd 2 days before and day of O.. (4th) .. so far slight cramping which could be normal, fatigue and bouts of nausea. . I'm still nursing my 14 month old a little so that seems to have shortened my lp ugh!! So praying for long enough lp ;) i didn't have any ewcm around O though anyone else?

The first few days after Ov'd I had shooting pain on the side of my right BB, I have 4 days til AF due and past 2 days BB pain is on both sides. This cycle was the first time in months and months that I (TMI sorry) had blood when I wiped at ovulation! My current symptoms are AF pains (I never get a week before ever), sharp pain in my left ovary last few days and acne. My skin is generally fine up until day 1 of cycle? I'm 11DPO i think :shrug:. Again, TMI - I'm now having lotiony CM but I'm always dry for the last week of the cycle, I'll be testing in 4 days!!!

Ive had
cramping
dry/little cm
sore nipples (only when rubbed)
Increased thirst
sweet cravings
headache
backache
increased appitite

But these are what i get before AF shows

Well ladies... I really don't feel pregnant today. Yesterday I felt like a train hit me. I had nausea all day, was extremely tired, had heartburn from water and mild cramping. I was really hoping that I had implanted yesterday which was why I felt so yucky but then I woke up today, expecting the nausea to be slightly worse, and I was actually feeling better! I don't know what to think. I'm getting very impatient about testing LOL... I really wish there was a way to know as soon as the day of :sex:

Hello I am just like you LIL cavier.

I have had symptoms all the way until today. AF is due the 21st as well. I have been exhausted the last 2 days and this morning I was exhausted but that went away and now I am just tired... I have had cramps since I O'd this month which is very unusual for me. I have also had a lot of watery CM(TMI), headaches on a daily basis with exception of today.

It's weird we did the BD two days before I O day and the day I was suppose to O I got cramps which is usual for O day but my gum randomly bled for 2 mins and then went away and we were just driving I was not brushing my teeth or eating. This TWW sucks. I just want to know already. I feel like I am losing my mind.

Hello I am just like you LIL cavier.

I have had symptoms all the way until today. AF is due the 21st as well. I have been exhausted the last 2 days and this morning I was exhausted but that went away and now I am just tired... I have had cramps since I O'd this month which is very unusual for me. I have also had a lot of watery CM(TMI), headaches on a daily basis with exception of today.

It's weird we did the BD two days before I O day and the day I was suppose to O I got cramps which is usual for O day but my gum randomly bled for 2 mins and then went away and we were just driving I was not brushing my teeth or eating. This TWW sucks. I just want to know already. I feel like I am losing my mind.

What DPO are you Coastgal? :)

I am only 5DPO. That is what makes me think I am going crazy! LOL But I hope not.

My symptoms decided to disappear today to? Maybe a teensy bit of cramping if you would call it that ..

my sympthoms were being so postive and last couple days seem to off slowly gone i thought i had possible ib 10th but ive had bfn surely if that was the case id have a postive result by now so im feeling doubtful

yesterday I was 5dpo and was all crampy and today I am supposed to be 6dpo but I just have lower back pain and am tired. I also had a weird sensation kind of like bubbles in the center of my uterus. I have never had that before. But majorly my syptoms that I had before today seems to of gone away. I do not chart so I am thinking I may have O'd earlier than my app said. But with the lack of symptoms I feel that the other symptoms might have been all in my head. LOL I just want to test already and know. The tww is torture!

May I join in? :) currently 4 dpo.
Symptoms for the past few days:
-shooting breast pains that come and go. (Usually they just stay tender all day)
-mild headaches
-creamy cm
-"full" / "tight" feeling on lower right side. (Never happens)
-going pee more often than usual
-very sensitive- I keep catching myself choking up for the smallest things.
-lower back pain
-very gassy :o

I know I'm not officially out until the :witch: shows but this cycle has been so different from my pregnant cycles that I can't help but wonder. I know, I know, every pregnancy is different.

As far as symptoms do go, I've been having a burning sensation under my ribcage (heartburn maybe?) and there has been shooting pain in both my nipples. I've also been hungrier than usual and going to the loo more often. I've also broken out in acne. Other than that I haven't had much by the way of pregnancy symptoms over pms symptoms.

I really, really wanted to wait until AF was due but I'm going to cave and take my first test tomorrow morning. I will be about 9 dpo and will let you ladies know how it goes :)

Good luck lilmiss!! FX'd for you. Remember, every pregnancy is different, so you never know!

Ugh! Well this is why I hate testing early... I'm almost always in for disappointment. I tested this morning at 9 dpo and as expected it was a :bfn:

I'm not giving up hope just yet because I have had positive tests as late as 11/12 dpo so there is still time. I may try again Monday, or I may try to convince myself to wait until my missed period on May 21st, if AF doesn't rear her ugly head by then, that way I'm not setting myself up for more disappointment and from those stark white test lines staring me in the face :haha:

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->