In the tww with some question for you pregnant ladies :D

mamaxs4

Reaction score
I decided to just look at my cm for clues about ovulation...that being said. I feel like this could be a good month...the babydancing just felt amazing....and I just had this feeling that may be this time everything was going to stick....did any of you have that feeling? I had a "oh crap" feeling after "babydancing" when I got pregnant with my son, but really wasn't trying at that time....don't get me wrong, I really wanted a baby, but my husband didn't and I was just afraid of my husbands reaction. which everything turned out fine and my son is now 6! Any way, I guess I'm just looking for hope. I had a miscarriage 3 years ago, and I don't want that baby to be my last one.

I didn't know immediately, but 6 days after ovulation I was up all night with implantation cramps. I knew then that I would be expecting a positive test in a week or so.

Oh how I wish! I remember after 3 days of bd'ing (positive opks) I thought we had it covered and I took my bbt on the 4th morning and no thermal shift :dohh: I walked into the living room and smiled at my husband sheepishly and he said "no drinking after work I assume?". I had to laugh but we ended up having to add 2 more day to our baby making marathon and we aren't spring chickens anymore lol. In the end it all paid off but it wasn't the amazing love making experience with a child as the end result experience people imagine. I guess baby making can be really hard work lol.

We aren't spring chickens anymore either so we don't babydance very often...Sometimes it's just twice around ovulation and I've got my fingers crossed and I'm grasping at as many straws as I can!

I decided to just look at my cm for clues about ovulation...that being said. I feel like this could be a good month...the babydancing just felt amazing....and I just had this feeling that may be this time everything was going to stick....did any of you have that feeling? I had a "oh crap" feeling after "babydancing" when I got pregnant with my son, but really wasn't trying at that time....don't get me wrong, I really wanted a baby, but my husband didn't and I was just afraid of my husbands reaction. which everything turned out fine and my son is now 6! Any way, I guess I'm just looking for hope. I had a miscarriage 3 years ago, and I don't want that baby to be my last one.

I'm going to be 35 in 3 weeks. Dh and I had been TTA for 4 years. And the one month we decided to start TTC, I checked cm and saw ewcm, decided to DTD and the next day had ovulation pains with ewcm so we DTD two more days in a row. I just KNEW this was it. At around midnight 5dpo into 6dpo I felt a warm contraction type cramp and I knew with all of my heart and soul that that was implantation. I had the same thing with dd2. And 5 days later got a super super faint bfp on frer. 8 hours later got a darker super faint on frer still so light that dh and my mom said i was crazy, but my sister and I both saw it. I think if you are in tune with your body, you WILL "just know".

I had no idea. No symtoms. No anything. I was waiting on af to come. It didn't so I assumed I was just having a random long cycle. About two weeksnlate I bought a test because my friend was with me and talked me into it, even though I told her o was sure it would be negative. I even said, I'll be struck by lightning if that's positive. But sure enough it was and here I am, little surprise bun in the oven.

Sorry for my typos, I'm on my phone and can't see everything I'm typing!

I'm going to be 35 in 3 weeks. Dh and I had been TTA for 4 years. And the one month we decided to start TTC, I checked cm and saw ewcm, decided to DTD and the next day had ovulation pains with ewcm so we DTD two more days in a row. I just KNEW this was it. At around midnight 5dpo into 6dpo I felt a warm contraction type cramp and I knew with all of my heart and soul that that was implantation. I had the same thing with dd2. And 5 days later got a super super faint bfp on frer. 8 hours later got a darker super faint on frer still so light that dh and my mom said i was crazy, but my sister and I both saw it. I think if you are in tune with your body, you WILL "just know".

When I was pregnant with my daughter and my son I just knew...the last time I just wasn't sure but I tested early at 12 dpo. That pregnancy wasn't right...nothing felt right. If it wasn't for the bfp I would have never known till I started bleeding all the time. I am second guessing myself a little bit....I was just so sure before. Now, I just don't know. :shrug:

When I was pregnant with my daughter and my son I just knew...the last time I just wasn't sure but I tested early at 12 dpo. That pregnancy wasn't right...nothing felt right. If it wasn't for the bfp I would have never known till I started bleeding all the time. I am second guessing myself a little bit....I was just so sure before. Now, I just don't know. :shrug:

It is hard when you've had a curve ball thrown to really be confident about things. I'm sorry for your loss:hugs: it seems like you are pretty in tune with your body and what's going on with it. Ewcm is a great indicator. And it seems like you got busy DTD at a great time. Try to stay calm and relaxed and let nature take its course. It will happen!!! Maybe it already did happen!!!!

I found out at 18DPO and Ov on 13th of April. The only sign I really noticed was my areola were getting dark and more "swollen" around the nipple. My CM turned from long snotty like CM during Ov to a thinner lotion like CM (much more dry as well). Those are really the only symptoms I had before 18DPO when I did an HPT and got my :bfp: after a missed AF of course. Hope that helps, remember everyone is different!

Right now I have a high cervix with snotty lotion-y cm....things feel a little dry, but my cervix feels very wet. And I'm so bloated. I'm around 6dpo. I had some cramping on the 8th...we dtd and I noticed about 2 days later the ewcm was gone. I don't like checking a lot after Oing. I might check once every other day or so. I just hope this is it! It's been 3yrs since I was pregnant last...it took over a year for my cycles to go back to normal. I have a friend who is a nurse and she swears up and down it was the fault of the mirena for the miscarriage. I told her it had been a couple years since it had been removed before I got pregnant, but she still thinks it was the mirena. On one of my ultra sounds there was a shadow that was pulsating that they didn't know what it was...I wonder if it was scar tissue or something...but even so, that pregnancy was very weird and I really feel there was something wrong with the baby. My doctor told me it was fine to try again and he felt confident that the next pregnancy would "stick". I didn't mean to write a book...I think we all have emotions that run high in the tww!

The month I got preg I thought for defo I wasn't pregnant we decided to stop trying we did the deed on the 20th and got a positive opk on the 23rd I thought for sure I wouldn't conceive after only getting busy 1 day .. And took a test for fun really big shock good luck x

April was our first month ttc. I was obsessively tracking and reading the science of making babies... Then I got completely obsessed with early symptoms. I got so mad! Every symptom could have been PMS or pregnancy. I thought I was crazy and making myself feel symptoms... The morning my period was due, my cervix was so high I couldn't reach it. I thought mother nature was being cruel. That night I got my bfp! I did have "that feeling", but I didn't believe it until hindsight let me see we really were insanely blessed! Now I spend every second of every day feeling like it's too good to be true. It doesn't feel fair.

April was our first month ttc. I was obsessively tracking and reading the science of making babies... Then I got completely obsessed with early symptoms. I got so mad! Every symptom could have been PMS or pregnancy. I thought I was crazy and making myself feel symptoms... The morning my period was due, my cervix was so high I couldn't reach it. I thought mother nature was being cruel. That night I got my bfp! I did have "that feeling", but I didn't believe it until hindsight let me see we really were insanely blessed! Now I spend every second of every day feeling like it's too good to be true. It doesn't feel fair.

I feel the same way! Almost like I am in a dream.

I don't get proper cm.... It never gets stringy, so I have no doubt that ic opk sticks & Conceive Plus were priceless for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->