In What Moon Phase Did You Conceive?

JanetPlanet

Reaction score
Hi Ladies. Congrats on all your beautiful pregnancies!

Please select the phase of the moon on the day you think you conceived.

Here is a moon phase calculator:
https://www.moonpage.com. Don't forget to adjust your time zone!

Thanks! :flower:

Pretty sure I conceived on the last quarter moon around 12 September. I could be completely wrong though as my cycles were very irregular. Xx

Um, pleeease excuse my naivity... on a few points lol. One, I think I conceived around August 11th? Maybe? Just judging by how I'm measuring on scans and counting backwards. Also, when I plug that in to your calculator website, it just says "waxing" I don't know which of the four categories that puts me in? Can you help me sort out which one waxing is?

Ooo, wait, nevermind, that website doesn't even have my timezone (New Zealand.) I'll have to find an international one lol

Okay I found one. So because I don't know exactly when I conceived, I either conceived in a New Moon or First Quarter. I think I'll err more towards New Moon :) What do moon phases mean in relation to conception and pregnancy?

What do moon phases mean in relation to conception and pregnancy?

Moon phases are thought to perhaps regulate our cycles. Apparently, one is more likely to get AF during a new moon, and conception rates may be higher if one ovulates during a full moon.

I've also read that boys are more commonly conceived during a full moon as well. I've read the same thing about conceiving a girl. If nothing else, it's interesting. :headspin:

I just did the moon for my son and daughter and they were both conceived in the new moon! Can't add them to the poll though as I already voted :)

New moon but I'm not sure if mine counts as assisted conception?

Ah, I see! I looked this up a bit more and it seems like you shouldn't be able to conceive during a new moon? But that's about when I conceived (I may have conceived in the next moon phase - I'm not totally sure when I conceived) and it looks like many other women conceived. Interesting? Where were all you new moon conception ladies from? Southern hemisphere like me?

For me it was about 24.7% so right between new moon & 1st quarter

Mine was 11% waning (so new moon) but it looks like everyone is pretty even throughout all moon phases. I would LOVE to see this poll for births (I've heard full moons are a huge trigger for labor)

I conceived between Full Moon and Third Quarter I think. Not too sure as I had to use another site and it was all a bit confusing :haha:

18.99% waning moon. Also looked on another site and apparently as it was a cancer moon sign it mean it will be a girl! We shall see! Xx

DH proposed on full moon. We married on the full moon. Then conceived this month on the full moon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->