In your house....

tina3747

Mummy of 2 gorgeous boys!
Reaction score
Do you know which mirror is telling the truth?!?!

I have 3 mirrors that I check myself in. My bedroom one that's ok,my sons in his room I look about 3 stone lighter and downstairs 3 stone heavier!!

Which ones right??!!:haha:

I would say the one in your sons bedroom is the right one :) In my house none of them tell the truth, I look crap in them all lol

:haha:

The most flattering one is the true one! I like the mirror in my hallway :p

Ha, I have a mirror with a bit of a kink in it, so if I stand it a certain spot I look really slim and lovely! The light in the room is flattering too, so that's my favourite mirror :)

There's another one though that seems to add several pounds, plus the light in there is really bright, which means every blemish appears to be magnified! :wacko:

I only have a tall, thin full length mirror in my house which i hate, it makes everyone look like they've gained weight. I find the big wide mirrors are usually right, OH used to have huge wardrobe mirrors and they were so flattering x

I'm hoping all the mirrors in my house are telling lies :haha:

The mirror in my in-laws' bathroom is great though, the lighting makes my skin look great!

It's not just me then??

I look in my sons room and say "Ooh, I look quite nice"
Then go downstairs and think WTF happened in the 1 minute it's took to get to the dining room!!

House of frazer mirrors are baaaad!!!

None of my mirrors are that nice, the only mirrors that agree with me are the ones in the pubs. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->