Incomes Kalea Louise

BeckyBoo

Mum to 2
Reaction score
Well,

I had the sweep done on the 20th. Looked like things were happening one minute and nothing the next.

On the night of the 21st I was getting fed up and started skipping around the house and showing off that I could touch my toes. I started gettting regular pains after that at about 8pm. By 3am they were every 5mins. And knowing how fast my son arrived, the hospital told me to go in. When I got there, I was 4cm dilated. But labour ward was full. So I asked for some med's so I could try and relax and sleep. Instep MORPHINE!!!! Made me quite high and very loving lol. But because I'd had it, I had to lie down which stopped me dilating, I'm used to being active!

So when I got checked at 7:30, my morphine had worn off :cry: but was still only 4cms dilated. So we decided best step was to break the waters. Well after that all I remember is OW! I dilated the 6cm's in 40mins and Kalea was born at 8:16am 22nd August.

https://i508.photobucket.com/albums/s330/KaleaLees/kalea1.jpg

Congrats hunni, She is adorable!! xXx

Congratulations! She's a beauty! :hugs::hugs:

Awww shes so adorable congratulations hun!!

Oh she's beautiful, congratualtions Becky :cloud9:

Gorgeous name choice, too.

Congratulations!! She's beautiful! :D

:rofl: at you skipping around when you were just about to give birth! x

she's beautiful CONGRATULATIONS

i have a dim confession however i actually thought you had named your daughter INCOMES LOLOL

She's beautiful. Congratulations hon x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->