• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Incompetent Cervix

steph_466

Reaction score
Hey ladies, So I have recently been told I have a incompetent cervix. I have my first babe c section at 24 weeks due to this. Really want another baby. Im terrified. I cant begin to explain all the fears and what ifs running through my brain right now. Tell me there are success stories out there. I need some hope..

I'm so sorry to hear about your condition. But happy to tell you that there is a treatment called ‘Cerclage’ is available to deal with incompetent cervix. It is a procedure that sews the cervix closed to reinforce the weak cervix and is usually performed between week 14-16 of pregnancy. And then these sutures will be removed after 36 weeks of your pregnancy. And the success rate for this good is about 80 – 90%. So be happy and consult your doctor for more understanding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->