Increase in Vaginal Fluids

barbikins

Mom to DD (RIP) & DS
Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

So, how many of you have now experienced increase of vaginal secretions? I have watery discharge that I've had for over a week now. I was in hospital for almost two weeks. I had them test it & it came back negative for amniotic fluid. There's never a gush (I've had this issue before & it was always gushes) but just always feeling wet.
I have PH test strips at home & they come out negative.
Even so, I'm always feeling a bit paranoid :dohh:

Yep me!!

I wrote a post a few weeks ago about it actually, I have some days where I feel as though I've peed my pants it can be that much.

I think it's totally normal :) unfortunately!

Yeh the last few days ive been feeling very wet down below, to the point where ive actually thought I'd peed myself!! Lol x

Yep I've been having this too. I read on another forum other day somebody had referred to it as 'swamp crotch' haha :haha:

Me too. I feel it leaking out of me so I rush to the loo thinking it's my waters but nope it's just discharge.

Yip, I had it bad at about 30-33 weeks, it let up a little and is back with a vengeance now.

And ewww, swamp crotch!? Gross lol

Yup, I remember around the 30 week mark I had so much cm it went down my leg! I thought for sure waters or pee. Totally normal.

I am so glad its not just me!! I noticed this last night and was actually quite worried. I dont remember this with DD, but maybe I repressed the memory!! :haha:

Definitely a memory worth forgetting:haha: I felt so gross for weeks! This week I've been strangely dry though:shrug:

Oh wow, thanks ladies!
I've had my waters leak in my first pregnancy and it doesn't feel that way.
It's never enough to make my pad wet but it's like I feel wetness in my folds. Lol.
It comes & goes. I'm going to ask my OB if she's give me some nitrate strips so I can test. Even just to ease my mind. I hate this!
My first pregnancy I had a lotta discharge but it was creamy.
My discharge is so different now....

Oh wow, thanks ladies!
I've had my waters leak in my first pregnancy and it doesn't feel that way.
It's never enough to make my pad wet but it's like I feel wetness in my folds. Lol.
It comes & goes. I'm going to ask my OB if she's give me some nitrate strips so I can test. Even just to ease my mind. I hate this!
My first pregnancy I had a lotta discharge but it was creamy.
My discharge is so different now....

Without wanting to sound stupid - how did that feel? I think my issue is just increased fluids, like the others, but like i said i dont recall having this with my daughter. Recently I have been feeling wet between the legs and my pants / trousers are damp. I woke up this morning and it was damp where I had been lying (but the sort of damp you get when you have been really sweating at nights). I assume its just fluid though, as I have ages to go.

I feel the same, like it's always wet between the folds, not so much filling up my pad or anything. I do leak a bit of urine esp. if i have to go badly.

When my fluids were leaking, the first time I felt it it was a gush of fluid that came out. The fluid quantity was maybe around a table spoon or so? But I figured it was pee so I moved on with my life....for more than a week! I had a tear, my waters didn't break. So really all those little gushes I just thought I was leaking pee. It didn't happen often but it happened at times that now I look back & think 'boy was I stupid'. Any time I'd put certain pressure on my stomach or get up from laying down, I'd leak. My pads were wet! I wish I didn't leave it for so long but ever where I was reading, by that point incontinence was expected. So, what I'm feeling NOW, it's not that way at all. Its more like some times I feel tiny trickles like when you loose some vaginal secretions or it just feels wet. I always am feeling damp down there.
I have PH test strips & the strips don't change colour. They are what I've read is just normal vaginal fluids. The strip would be dark green to blue if it was alkalide like fluids. I'll discuss w/my doctor tomorrow & see if she's willing to give me some nitrate strips they use at the hospital instead. I'm not sure if they'll do that for me or not. But I don't wanna rush to hospital when it's just discharge you know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->