Increased discharge... Anyone else?

alison22

Reaction score
So I have had an increase in discharge. I Know it's normal just wondering. If anyone else is having this or if I'm a lone in this area.. It's enough to use a panty liner. And it's not brown or pink like its blood so I'm not worried about that aspect.

Oh yes lots and lots, some days globs of snot like yellow creamy stuff other days just wet! Glamour of pregnancy!

i have alot of it and in the beginning i needed to use a pantiliner but now it seems to just be alot everytime i wipe no matter when and its not necessarily always going to be on my pantiliner but i still wear one because it makes me feel fresher.

I've had it the whole time. Lots of creamy white cm
No end in sight yet! Sorry! :)

God, yes. How much varies from day to day, but it's definitely a lot more. If it's anything like my last 2 pregnancies, it'll last the whole way through! Ah, the beauty of pregnancy.:winkwink:

Oh yes just hit 6w3d and its increased loads thick white stuff will need to start using panty liners !

I've had it for a couple of weeks now too, having to use panty liners every day x

YES I'm constantly running to the bathroom thinking I'm bleeding. and big *tmi* the other day when OH and I dtd I asked him to not *ahem* in me bc we didn't have much time and it was too messy. I later yelled at him and asked why he did and he said uh I didn't. Sooo..it was just me :blush:

Yep. Some days it's creamy white, other it comes out as a gush of watery type cm. Had it with my last two as well but very annoying!

Same here. Tons of it, I actually found it alarming Lol. Its so gross but normal Lol.

I feel left out...I have nothing.

I want gross discharge....that sounds insane. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"