Increased "moisture"?

21yrsurvivor

Reaction score
I have heard mixed reviews on this but for quite a few weeks I have been having increased moisture down there. Sometimes it literally feels like I have wet my pants sometimes and when I go to the bathroom my undies are very damp/wet. This happens nearly everyday. I start freaking out because I always assume it's blood till I go to the bathroom and see it's not. Most of the time it's literally like water, it's clear but sometimes it's very very faint yellow.

They did an ultrasound a couple weeks ago and everything looked perfect with how much water was in the uterus, and I've been having this since practically the beginning, but it has increased.

Any other ladies experiencing this?

Yep. Super normal.

Thank you! I have heard horror stories about it being amniotic fluid. That concerned me but knowing that I have had it for a while and the everything looked fine at the last ultrasound kinda helps me. I just can't believe how much there is and it's gotten even more so. I was also think Ming if it could possibly be a bladder issue.

Pregnancy definitely causes more discharge, and with all of the pressure on our bladder and lower parts we do tend to leak a little pee once in a while without knowing :wacko:

All normal!

Pregnancy definitely causes more discharge, and with all of the pressure on our bladder and lower parts we do tend to leak a little pee once in a while without knowing :wacko:

All normal!

That's what I was wondering. At my last ultrasound a couple weeks ago they noticed how low he was laying, they actually kinda giggled and said that he is very comfortable laying low. I was thinking/wondering if that's the reason I've been having to go to the bathroom so much. I joke that he's using my bladder as a trampoline lol. He has been pretty active these past 3 days and he doesn't seem to like when I'm sitting lol. I feel a lot of squirming while I'm sitting and while he's doing that I feel a large amount of pressure on my bladder.

Definitely likely! With ds2 he was so active that I'd be sitting just doing whatever and he would kick my bladder so hard that for a split second I'd feel the craziest urge to pee, it'd make me put my knees together lol

I get this, i use a pad now lol

I also pee when i cough to hard, the first time it happened i freaked why was liquid gushing out!! then i put 2 and 2 together and went on my way.

Pregnancy is awesome :D

Definitely likely! With ds2 he was so active that I'd be sitting just doing whatever and he would kick my bladder so hard that for a split second I'd feel the craziest urge to pee, it'd make me put my knees together lol

This was very helpful to me that you shared this! I will be sitting and all of a sudden I this quick pinch/spasm in the vagina and when that happens I get a quick urge like I need to pee or feel like I'm going to pee lol. This has been more so the past 1-2 weeks. I think he is having fun not only laying low but also jumping/kicking on mommys bladder/cervix :haha:

When did you start experiencing this? How far along we're you?

I get this, i use a pad now lol

I also pee when i cough to hard, the first time it happened i freaked why was liquid gushing out!! then i put 2 and 2 together and went on my way.

Pregnancy is awesome :D

Exactly! I freak out still every time it happens. I worry that it's going to be a gush of blood (had issues with spotting quite a bit my first trimester) when I go to the bathroom I'm ALWAYS looking down at my undies to make sure there is no blood then I look at the toilet paper to double check. All I see is clear liquid :thumbup: or some times it's white or white/yellowish...yep pregnancy is awesome:haha:

I where pads but I think it's irritating my skin by wearing them so much, maybe I need to change the pad brand/type for a while. How often do you wear a pad?

Yeah, this is totally normal. I feel like there is a lot early early pregnancy, and then again around mid second trimester and just increases until the end of the pregnancy. Of course, make sure you tell your midwife or OB because it could be a little infection. No big deal, just better safe than sorry.

I wear one daily for those just incase moments lol just the little pads though, panty liners are enough, they are annoying but saftey first lol

I had the same concern and asked my doc last week. She said it sound normal unless u got water gushing down.

I was worried that its amniotic fluid because i change 3-4pads a day and my panty is still wet and if i wear leggings then i feel that my leggings get wet too. I thought it was way more than regular pregnancy discharge, since its a lot and just watery without smell.

OBgyn said that amniotic fluid may have smell or will come gushing down. Also she thinks i might be sweaty down there hahahha with all the fatness, its possible.

I had the same concern and asked my doc last week. She said it sound normal unless u got water gushing down.

I was worried that its amniotic fluid because i change 3-4pads a day and my panty is still wet and if i wear leggings then i feel that my leggings get wet too. I thought it was way more than regular pregnancy discharge, since its a lot and just watery without smell.

OBgyn said that amniotic fluid may have smell or will come gushing down. Also she thinks i might be sweaty down there hahahha with all the fatness, its possible.

Thank you for writing and sharing this with me. I don't have fluid gushing or anything like that, just a lot of wetness. I went in for an ultrasound of the baby yesterday and everything looked great. She didn't mention any concerns so I'll take that that as great news. She even did a vagina lol ultrasound to check my cervix and she said everything looked great. I guess I'm just producing a lot of discharge...oh the joys of pregnancy lol

Thank you for writing and sharing this with me. I don't have fluid gushing or anything like that, just a lot of wetness. I went in for an ultrasound of the baby yesterday and everything looked great. She didn't mention any concerns so I'll take that that as great news. She even did a vagina lol ultrasound to check my cervix and she said everything looked great. I guess I'm just producing a lot of discharge...oh the joys of pregnancy lol

Great news:hugs: Definitely joy of pregnancy! I hate panty liners, they never stay put after getting wet. Cant wait to be done with them seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->