Increased toileting! (TMI)

xJessie91x

Reaction score
Slightly embarrasing but do you think this is normal. I usually go for 'a number 2' every couple of days but in the last 24 hours I've been 3 times and the last time was quite soft. Was also getting bad period pains in my back earlier all morning but that seemed to pass. I'm 34 weeks 2 days any thoughts? X

Not alone Hun. Sounds like me. I normally go every 2-3 days... The last 24 hours, I've been 4-5 times. I think it's our bodies getting prepared. X

I have increased my visits too, was getting a bit worried about it. I have gone from every 2 days to 3/4 a day.

That's really good. Actually, it's healthier to have 2-3 bowel movements/day as a non-preggo person as well.

You should be having one a day minimum if your diet is healthy while not pg...

I have noticed tho that I have done sometimes two maybe even three in a day now tho...

I think maybe u have to coz there's no room for a big one to build up ahahah aha sorry tmi

Yup past couple of weeks I've been going way more than usual! Also in the morning I get cramps like painful ones you get with diarrhea and then lots of the stuff! (sorry lol!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->