Incubating Alien!!!

MissPolley

Mum of one
Reaction score
My stomach feels so damn stretched and uncomfortable it feels like he is gonna burst out at any moment just like alien!!! :hissy:

He has totally dropped and is allignment so he is definately ready to come out but he isnt budging and just getting bigger and bigger and im getting bigger and bigger and tighter, this hurts really badly and baths and moisturiser isnt helping :(

and im getting horrible dreams that my OH will leave me and i wake up crying, which OH has been so sweet about when i wake him up for a cuddle cause im so upset.

even though this is never going to happen because when his parents separated it devastated him so he vowed to only have children with his soul mate, i know it sounds mushy and pathetic but we really are. we have been together for years and this child has only brought us closer, he really has been such a star, going to shop, putting up with mood swings, cooking most of the time, doing al the hoovering cause i have SPD and not allowed to, me eating the last of almost everything hehehe :haha: though his cleaning skills are somewhat desired, as in they are crap :dohh: he thinks that you can just dump a load of bleach down a toilet and that is cleaning it...no just no, bog brush is there for a reason matey :hugs: oh well some things take time :awww:

but anyways this was supposed to b a rant but now i feel better, not that the overly stretched feeling has gone away at all, nor has the impatient feeling of just wanting to get on with birth and the rest of my life :)

so had a crap start to the day with crying from stupid dream, then came a wave of nausea which i swear only went away after i cleaned the toilet thus makin me feel better bout my environment...(cleaned it cause i didn't want to throw up in something which had a load of dust around it) then went on to clean the bath :dohh:... wtf is up with hormones, one minute im heaving and the next im cleaning... could the nausea be because of hormones getting my body ready? i mean coupled with how low my bump is and how his head is pretty much where it should be, there's also braxton hicks and slight amount of pain sometimes around the womb, should i have my hopes up? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->