Indent line on FRER...looking for experiences

aidensxmomma

4 on Earth, Many in Heaven
Reaction score
I have taken 3 FRER within the last 24 hours (I might be a poas addict :haha: ) The first test was last night with somewhat diluted pee. The second was this morning with FMU. The third was later this morning with SMU.

The first and third tests I took both had very faint lines, within the time-frame. They were so faint though that I couldn't tell for sure if they had color. The second test I took (the one with FMU) was definitely negative.

I have no idea how many dpo I am. If I am actually pregnant, it's probably really early on.

Has anyone else gotten indent lines within the time frame without actually being pregnant? I'm so confused about what's going on.

FR with the curved handle are notorious for indents. An indent may or may not have color but is usually much thinner and without much if any color than a true positive. As for the timing, most women will get better results with FMU but some do it better results with urine later in the day. Try testing again in a couple days. Maybe get a couple different brands for comparison. :dust:

I was testing from 9dpo and had no line at all then on 12dpo I got a white line within the time frame then 30 min later it had a pinkish colour to it it was vvvvf so I assumed it was a evap on 15dpo I got my first bfp it was faint but obvious so don't be discouraged just wait a couple days and test again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->