indigestion?

vanessa

Reaction score
Does anyone have a baby that suffers with indigestion? May is really uncomfortable after a bottle and she draws up her knees, arches her back and sometimes cries....I thought it was just wind, and when you wind her it does help, but I wonder if it could be indigestion? I have tried infacol, colief and gripe water with very little impact....perhaps an easy digest formula would be a good idea?

2 droppers of infacol worked for us but then i'm breastfeeding. hve u asked your health visitor? maybe try changing bottles to an anti colic or somethin? colic gets better when they hit 3 months coz the indegestion system has developed more but i know that seems a long way off now. hope u manage to solve it x

when amelia has a bottle I really have to wind her can take up to 5mins she drinks too fast and takes in too much air cant do much about it as she has EBM she does have formula at night and have thought about easy digest have some in my cupboard havent attempted to use it yet she on aptimal but lots of people have said she may get constipated on this type so going to use up the stage one before trying another brand

like you we used infacol which made her wind worse?? gripe water worked
we use TT CTN bottles with the variflow teat if using the easy digest would have to swap a teat up as its thicker formula

Gem x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->