Induction booked :(

Beee

Reaction score
I had a repeat doppler scan today after they found low fluid levels around baby last week. All seems good on scan this week which is great, but still no progression in terms of engagement or thinning of my cervix. Midwife was unable to do a sweep because cervix is too thick :(
They have booked induction for Monday 8th December, when I will be 40+12. Gutted because I really want to use the pool and I don't think they allow it with induction. Also had an awful induction experience with dd so I'm reeeeeaally hoping baby gets its ass into gear and comes of its own accord before Monday.

Wish me luck ladies!!
Xxx

Hugs, I had two inductions too. Hope baby makes a move before monday for you x

Good luck, hope you go into labour before then and don't need induction! x

Awww:( so sorry to hear, good luck! I have had 2 inductions.... 2nd one was much easier, half the pain, and only took 1/4 te time it took with my 1st!
A few wks before I had my 2nd I started inserting evening primrose oil capsules right onto the cervix , I believe it was 2x day (might want to read up on that) but combining the oil and constantly sitting/bouncing on the giant ball helped baby drop into place, and my cervix softened 75% and I dilated on my own to almost a 4..... I swear by the evening primrose , bouncing ,and maybe the sex lol.
Start the oil today!!! I found it at my local health store..... And instead of sitting on your couch or chair to eat , sit on the ball instead and bounce away!

Dont give up. I had an induction booked for thursday 23rd of october, went into labor wednesday, and had her thursday anyway, hours before induction!

Awww:( so sorry to hear, good luck! I have had 2 inductions.... 2nd one was much easier, half the pain, and only took 1/4 te time it took with my 1st!
A few wks before I had my 2nd I started inserting evening primrose oil capsules right onto the cervix , I believe it was 2x day (might want to read up on that) but combining the oil and constantly sitting/bouncing on the giant ball helped baby drop into place, and my cervix softened 75% and I dilated on my own to almost a 4..... I swear by the evening primrose , bouncing ,and maybe the sex lol.
Start the oil today!!! I found it at my local health store..... And instead of sitting on your couch or chair to eat , sit on the ball instead and bounce away!

Thanks, that's encouraging to hear! I might give it a try xx

Dont give up. I had an induction booked for thursday 23rd of october, went into labor wednesday, and had her thursday anyway, hours before induction!

Thanks hun, just a bit discouraged with having pretty much zero changed in my cervix for the past 3 weeks. . .you never know though, it could happen naturally. Fingers crossed xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->