• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Induction? Fed up.

I'm happy for you! I can't believe how bloody uncomfortable you must be being so overdue! Get this baby out and deflate! :rofl:
Mega uncomfortable! :shock:
Cannot believe my THIRD is the most overdue. Never would've guessed this would happen!!!

I feel huge now... but weirdly I'm not as big this time as I was with my first and second...!?
Here was my bump 2 days ago...

20191002_205701.jpg

Funny enough I've said the same thing about this baby! Apparently he's bigger than my second, but overall my bump isn't as large as it was with my second, but I did put on weight everywhere last time, this time I've not gained anything elsewhere it's all baby right now! Gorgeous bump! This was on Tuesday at 34+3, I feel like there's a basketball under there :rofl:

AirBrush_20191001130109.jpg

Funny enough I've said the same thing about this baby! Apparently he's bigger than my second, but overall my bump isn't as large as it was with my second, but I did put on weight everywhere last time, this time I've not gained anything elsewhere it's all baby right now! Gorgeous bump! This was on Tuesday at 34+3, I feel like there's a basketball under there :rofl:

View attachment 1069758
You look GREAT!

I put over 4st on with my first and god knows how much with my 2nd and the swelling... omg! I looked like a balloon.
This time I've put on 2st 2lb (as of today!) I'll be interested to see how much I weigh after he's born to know how much actual weight I've gained!

You look GREAT!

I put over 4st on with my first and god knows how much with my 2nd and the swelling... omg! I looked like a balloon.
This time I've put on 2st 2lb (as of today!) I'll be interested to see how much I weigh after he's born to know how much actual weight I've gained!

Exactly the same with my second! I think I put on about 4 stone, with my first I put nothing on just a few pounds, she was a tiny baby! I didn't even show until 3rd tri :rofl:

I've refused to weigh myself this pregnancy so I'm not sure on how much I've put on, but just from the look of myself now I still have a skinny face and arms lol! Just my stomach and my legs have gone big :rofl: maybe I will weigh myself closer to the end and see how much I've put on from pre pregnancy:)

Congratulations @mrsmummy2 just see ure post on facebook he is lush. U are a trooper hon.
I only put on 2 stone with tommy but he was a bloody good size. 7lbs 10oz. I think if I wud if gone to 40 weeks he wud of been over 9lbs easy.

Hes 7lb 9oz now and almost 2 weeks old but I dread to think how big he wud of been of I wud of gone the whole hog. I think it was because of the steroid tablets i was on for my liver that bulked him up. Our son was 7lb 11oz at 40 weeks so I normoly only grow 7lb babies but this little dude definitely wud of been my biggest if I wud of gone to the end. :shock:

Good luck @LoneWanderer cant wait to see more babies\\:D/

I normoly come off baby and bump after I've had baby but because me and hubby are going to try for one more in 18 months I thought may as well stay on here this time.
Be good if we all stick around to stay in contact.

You guys have all been so amazing and giving me many laughs and so much encouragement. I dont know what I wud of done without u all<3

Congrats!!!
Thankyou!!! So so glad it's all over with. Most painful delivery of my 3 although labour was only 1.5 hours again and he arrived 14 minutes after getting to the hospital! He's my biggest baby though- 9lb 10oz! (They told me 9lb 9oz, but all my paperwork says 9lb 10oz!) So I'm not surprised he was the most painful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->