Induction set..sweep done...super uncomfortable right now

Mabv812

Reaction score
Yep no progress at all after 3 weeks! They did a sweep on me and now I'm super incomfortable . My back hurts and Im getting a bit of cramping. My induxtion is set for the 9th if this doesn't work.

Hope it works for you!! Fingers crossed!! :D

Thanks! I'll be watching over the next 48 hours.

oooo the cramping sounds good, i had a sweep and dd came 3 days later but i had no cramping for the first 24hrs, fingers crossed!

Good luck, hope it works! I've got a sweep next Thursday and a bit nervous about it!

Yea mine was a little painful. Nothing horrible though. I was pretty uncomfortable last night and ended up going to bed early. Feel fine this morning . Boo

I had one yesterday and it hurt badly. I had 2 previous pregnancy and they were uncomfortable but not painful. I think it depends who does it or something.

Boo Mabv, maybe some contractions will start up soon :)

I had one yesterday and it hurt badly. I had 2 previous pregnancy and they were uncomfortable but not painful. I think it depends who does it or something.

Thanks. I'm so upset by the thought of induction bc I wanted a natural birth at their birthing center. If I get induced ill likely get pitocin and have to be on land d unit.

Thanks. I'm so upset by the thought of induction bc I wanted a natural birth at their birthing center. If I get induced ill likely get pitocin and have to be on land d unit.

Yea I understand, I'm planning 2nd vbac waterbirth which is why I agreed to a sweep. I would go for a long walk, maybe somewhere that has stairs as that's what my doula said. Maybe grab oh from some cuddles and orgasms too ;) Will they give you a 2nd sweep before scheduling an induction?

Yea I understand, I'm planning 2nd vbac waterbirth which is why I agreed to a sweep. I would go for a long walk, maybe somewhere that has stairs as that's what my doula said. Maybe grab oh from some cuddles and orgasms too ;) Will they give you a 2nd sweep before scheduling an induction?

I'm pretty much doing everything I can think of to start labor. All in vain bc I've had ZERO progress in three weeks !!! I even started eepo to help along. Not sure about 2nd sweep. Ill have to ask. Gonna callabout acupuncture for tomorrow.

Mabv812 said:
I'm pretty much doing everything I can think of to start labor. All in vain bc I've had ZERO progress in three weeks !!! I even started eepo to help along. Not sure about 2nd sweep. Ill have to ask. Gonna callabout acupuncture for tomorrow.

There's a good accupressure point on your ankle/foot I had OH massage last time. I would ask about a 2nd sweep too. Good luck ill keep all my fingers crossed you start getting some pain soon:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->