Infacol seems to make LO worse...

Roffey82

Reaction score
Hi
Ive been advised to give Infacol four times daily by my HV today as ive been having trouble getting up LO's wind over the last few days and this resulted in him bringing up milk constantly especially when I laid him on his back to change his nappy.
After giving the infacol it seems to have made him worse this evening and he seems really uncomfortable and its taken ages to get him to go to sleep :(
Has anyone else had this problem? Id rather just stop the infacol DH wants to keep trying??????

for me the infacol made maddie worse too :( my lo was pretty much unsettled for the 1st 12 wks really:shrug: making me doubt everything:cry: from my milk, to was i doing something wrong, maybe she had reflux, silent reflux:shrug: everything:haha: but for me i think it just took that amount of time for everything to settle down:thumbup: maybe you should try gripe water its far better at getting the biiiiiiiig burps up:haha: but more akward to give:dohh: how old is your lo hun? :hugs: your doing great btw!!! :thumbup: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->