infacol vs gripe water ?

coz

Mummy to 2 boys
Reaction score
anyone tryed both of these any advice on which one you thought was best my baby has had infacol since he was born now hes 4 weeks health visiter said try gripe water just wanted to know if anyone had tryed both and what you thought ? xxx

Gripe water helps Caitlin even now we found the other things naff.

liam has been on infacol since about 1 week, i did try gripe water but it didnt seem to do anything so i went back to infacol

i swear by gripe water. worked great with both my kids

Gripe water, infacol didn't seem to help and she hates it, i tried abit and worked out why!! x x

gripe water, infacol didn't do much

infacol made Riley constipated gripe water works great

Honestly I think Infacol is a load of.. crap! It actually seemed to make my kid and my sister's kid worse for some reason and the taste is foul so it can give upset tummies. I've found giving cooled boiled water helps a lot if they will drink it.

I havent tried infacol, but gripe water works well for Noah, and he likes it!

Another fan of gripe water here, but you can only give it from 1 month old I think.

thanks everyone thats great im so glad ive got the gripe water to try that now i think il stop the infacol tomoz then and change over to using gripe water and give it a go xxx

another question, the instuctions arnt that clear on the gripe water how and when did you give your baby gripe water as it says during the feed but i wouldnt be sure when to stop him and give it to him, would it best after ? as it says you can give after too, im not sure what to do ?? and also says only 6 times 24 hours but he feeds so much i guess it would be best to give it to him one feed then miss giving the next feed ?? xxx

I give it before I breastfeed because I would out the hard way if I gave it to him after he eats his stomach is already full so it comes back up. I give it to him when we wake up and when we go to bed. The other times I just give it to him when he starts to get cranky.

yep I bottlefed and gave it right before a feed and not more than 6 times a day I think it said.

i think il do it before feeing then it just says on the instructions during or after but its so much easier just to do it before and charlie will get wind during at any time xxx

Infacol made Lilia constipated and seemed really sweet and sticky- not good in my opinion. I now swear by gripe water!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->