Infant carriers?

mernie

Mom and Pregnant with #2!
Reaction score
I was wondering to anybody that's used em which one is the best for a baby that can't support her own head all the time? I've never used one and we're going on a plane trip on the 30th and I'll be holding her for the entire flight and I really think a carrier would free up my hands for when I get my bags at the end of the flight. I'll have one bag and her carseat as checked baggage and diaper bag as carry on so I think a carrier would help me out alot. But! I have absolutely no idea which one to get all I know is I need one that allows for forward facing lol :shrug: Thanks in advance!

We're also going on a plane trip next week and we got the Baby Bjorn carrier. It's expensive but supposed to be one of the best and can be forward facing or back facing. If the baby can't hold up its head yet then you'll need to check the packaging etc. as I don't think they can be forward facing.

I suggest asking at the baby store as well.

:) Good luck!

There are tons out there... Someone from the UK had posted ones called Moby I think which looked like the best type for younger babies. I want to get something similiar for next time.

I have one that is good for going for walks etc, but I cant see it being good for sitting.

hiya :) i bought one the other day. my son is 5 weeks old. its a mothercare 2-position one. baby faces you from birth then from 3 months can face away from you. it also comes with a removeable head cushion to support your babys head. and its only £24.99.
hope this helps x

https://www.mothercare.com/gp/produ...?ie=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42833041&mcb=core

Ive got a moby, theres a pic of me wearing it in my siggy, i cant praise it enough. It really is fantastic. I would highly recommend it. Its much more comfy than the structured carriers on the market x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"