infertile due to BV????

cycles are around 31-33 days! Last cycle was crazy though... 40 days! Everything crossed for u this cycle Rach!

Drama-queen... My cycles used to be quite irregular, 36 days, 42 days, then 34 days and so on!! But in the last 4 months or so they have been exactly 31 days each month! Not sure why they have regulated as I haven't done anything different! I feel as though they have regulated since treating bv! But my doc says that's just a coincidence and is not related!

8dpo now and sat here wearing my fertility bracelet thinking baby thoughts hoping for a bfp... Not sure what normal cm is supposed to look like on the tww as I can't remember not having bv which obv alters my cm... Right now its very thick and creamy and lots of it, no smell to it though whatsoever... Had some weird kind of twinges at night time and eating like a horse!! Good luck xxxxxxxx

eeek rachel! How exciting 8dpo! Omg, this could be it for you! Lots of girls say they have an increase in creamy cm on their lucky tww! :yipee: wow, i really hope its it for you! Sounding hopefull! When are you going to :test: how long is your lutual phase? X

is your fertility bracelet rose quartz? Ive been so desperate ive even had spells done to help me concieve lol. Didnt work for me though! Aahh the lenghts we will go eh? X

It has rose quartz in it! It also has lots of other gems in it aswell!! And it has a silver turtle charm (turtles lay hundreds of eggs) and so the turtle charm is meant to help too!! My luteal phase is 14 days... All my cm has dried up today, if I sweep my cervix I have a little creamy cm on my fingers... But there's none on my underwear... Feeling abit negative today!! But I have to keep positive thought... Been reading that some ladies have quite intemse cramps around now for implantation, iv had nothing that has made me go "ouch" lol... And I remember when I was pregnant when I was 17... I had quite bad cramps and sore armpits! And a metal taste... I have none of that right now!!! Where are you in your cycle?! Xxxxxxxxx

Clear Quartz the power of all the other gems is beleived to increase. The centrepeice has 2 Opalite moonstone beads with a gorgeous facetted Clear/Rock Quartz bicone in the centre. The 6mm and 8mm beads are Hematite, Garnet, Amethyst, Flourite, white Jade, Black Moonstone, Rhodonite, Sodalite, Lapis Lazuli, Turquoise, Blue Lace Agate, Green Jade, Aventurine, Rose Quartz, Moonstone, Pink Jade and Carnelian. the lovely charm is Tibetan silver. Turtles have long been considered a powerful fertility symbol due to the amount of eggs they lay.

wow your bracelet sounds gorgeous! Hope it has brought you luck! Dont worry too much bot symptoms just now as its still very early and most girls dont have real symptoms till after pregnancy confirmed! So dont get yourself down, ur certainly not out! When i was 17 and pregnant, i had absolutely no symptoms... Though to be honest, i wasnt lookng for any! I remember one day standing at a bus stop and a wave of sickness came over me! But that was it.... How far on where u when it ended? I was 20wks :cry:

I had my abortion at 6 weeks 3 days... Did u say you miscarried? Your time will come again!! Promise!! Xxxx

i had my abortion at 20 weeks :( a big delay cos i didnt want to do it! i had a mc after that at 8 or 9 weeks and nothing since! Its been 13 long years of longing for a baby in my arms :hugs:

Awww dramaqueen I feel for you... Are you considering IVP? Or any other aid? Xxxx

oh, i see you are in Canada! Do you pay for your treatment? If so i am sure you can request a hycosy then. (hycosy is better than a hsg as you get results straight away and it does not use xrays, you can also view the ovaries and uterus on the screen)

hey Rach, how u getting on? I will do ivf if i have to, but have weight to lose before i will get on the list x

Drama queen, do you have much to lose? I diddnt know you had to be a certain weight to have IVF. That's unfair in my opinion! .... What weight loss program are you following?! Iv found that cutting sugar out is a good way, as too much sugar is bad for fertility aswell! So two birds with one stone! Just by cutting sugar out! (Obviously you still need a bit of sugar) but things like cutting sugar out of your cup of tea, and not having sugar laden cakes! (Damn I love cakes)!! Hahaha... Hope your well :) I'm 13dpo now! Periods due tomorow or day after! Fingers crossed! I have my FS appt on the 1st september to go over all my tests and results, I suspect they will prescribe clomid (if I'm not already pregnant) I'm so excited! Hope clomid will do the trick!! Xxxxxxx

Just looked at my ticker?!!! Thought I was 13dpo? What does my ticker mean? Day 0?! Xxx

hahahahahaha day 0???? wow never heard of that before!! Maybe its a sign ur already pregnant!

Hope so!!! I'm a believer of things like that... Signs, psychic's etc.... Speaking of which, I'm going seeing another psychic on the 12th sep with my mum (birthday treat for her) can't wait!!! Hahaha xxxx

ooh Rachel, we have so much in common! I love all things spiritual and am a true believer. I have my own little psychic moments too! And i am predicting a bfp really soon for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->