Infertile?

kittykat7210

Proud mum of 2
Reaction score
It’s been a difficult few months, every month I get my temp rise following a positive ovulation test, followed immediately (literally same day) by an 11 day period (temp stays elevated throughout)! The last few months my cycles have been 30 days but this month I got my temp rise this morning at CD19, and I’m already bleeding! Has anyone experienced this? Am I even ovulating? Is this a stupidly short luteal phase? Annovulatory?? Help!!

It’s been a difficult few months, every month I get my temp rise following a positive ovulation test, followed immediately (literally same day) by an 11 day period (temp stays elevated throughout)! The last few months my cycles have been 30 days but this month I got my temp rise this morning at CD19, and I’m already bleeding! Has anyone experienced this? Am I even ovulating? Is this a stupidly short luteal phase? Annovulatory?? Help!!
Can I just ask how old you are? the dr told me at my age (34) I probably won’t ovulate every month, I never did opk’s or anything and I’m pregnant. Good luck hope you get your bfp soon

Can I just ask how old you are? the dr told me at my age (34) I probably won’t ovulate every month, I never did opk’s or anything and I’m pregnant. Good luck hope you get your bfp soon
I’m 23, I wouldn’t care if it hadn’t been 3 cycles in a row it just seems weird that I get a good temp rise only for me to start bleeding the same/ next day!! Thank you for your reply and congrats on your pregnancy xx

Can you post your chart? If you're bleeding after, then you arent ovulating. You need to go to the dr and discuss.

Use the clearblue digital next time and forget the temping for now. That will give you a more accurate reading since your temps are all over the place. It looks like a luteal defect, but try with digital next time and if your period starts less than 10 days after O day then you need to start taking progesterone. You can buy the over the counter also. Do that for one cycle and see if that helps lengthen your cycle. Xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->