Infertility Support

lol.. i was gluten free the whole 20 months right around the time i conceived i went grain free. i love it. i use coconut flour or almond flour. also try to go sugar free dont use fake sugars like splenda or equal. bet it will help you. wow you are a youngin. i will be 33 in a few months.

wow! I just admire you! how can you live without all delicious stuff!!! :happydance:

Im determined, to have the will to have this diet, and have a better life style! thank you for that advice! tomorrow morning I will get that appointment with a nutritionist, and taste tomorrow for the last time, the delicious taste of my favorite vanilla and orange cake, and pizza :cry:

But all of this for only the best reasons! :hugs:

i eat grain free pizza! almond meal flour. they also have gluten free pizza and cake. yum! enjoy your birthay with the goodies. yum! as you can see im hungry lol

i eat grain free pizza! almond meal flour. they also have gluten free pizza and cake. yum! enjoy your birthay with the goodies. yum! as you can see im hungry lol

thank you! today I will eat all cake that can possibly enter my stomach! :happydance:
Unfortunately, I dont think in Ecuador, I can find gluten free pizza or cake! this country needs to develop many things! :nope:

oh no. look for soghorm ( i know i spelled it wrong) flour, milet or rice flour. it wont be a bad thing going grain free. i did this and got rid of most of my fibro pain

ok! I will look for it! hope I can find it!! thaaaaanksss!! :D

you are welcome. I know I can find all those at the Indian store here.

hmmm Indian store? we have some Hindu restaurants.. maybe they can help! thanks for the clue! :flower:

Last night, not many people came home as expected, so there´s still a lot of pizza, cake, a friend brought a strawberry cheesecake, so I expect DH to sacrifice for me, and eat it all! :blush:

enjoy it while you can. i bet the hindhu food is gluten free! i would ask them they may be able to buy it for you.

Happy Birthday Poala! :flower: i hope the next year bring all your dreams come true xx

Hello dreamqueen!!! thank you!! and yes, I hope all my dreams come true!! I asked DH for b-day present, a baby!! so he better work this month! lol!! thaaaaaanks!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->