Inglourious Basterds

I cannot handle the violence in Tarantino films. He has really interesting stories, but I cannot bear how casually he'll have someone's head bashed in with a baseball bat or whatever. I'm quite curious about this film, but I don't think I can stomach it and that's just from what I've seen in the previews.

Me and OH are going to see it tonight, tarantino films do tend to make my head hurt working out what's going on though

Yes.. it will be violent.. yes.. my eyes will be closed in parts. I thought Pulp Fiction was a bit icky with some of the stuff.. lol. Brad Pitt is practically the same age as my father but I love him.. and it sounds good! Hopefully I can go see it at the drive in and Elyse will sleep through it... ***

I will see it for sure! I love tarantino movies! Maybe I will see it tomorrow night. I think it looks awesome.

Yes.. it will be violent.. yes.. my eyes will be closed in parts. I thought Pulp Fiction was a bit icky with some of the stuff.. lol. Brad Pitt is practically the same age as my father but I love him.. and it sounds good! Hopefully I can go see it at the drive in and Elyse will sleep through it... ***

I would love to watch a movie at the Drive In but they are non existant in the UK!! We are going to watch it at our overpriced uncomfortable cinema in the next few weeks, OH has an interest in WW2 and I do in Brad Pitt.

It would be good to have drive in's over here. Me and OH have unlimited cards for Cineworld so we pay £13 a month and dang make sure we get our money's worth!

Went to see this last weekend. It was ok...i'm not that big into his movies but hubby is. Really liked Brad Pitt in it though and the guy that played the Nazi Commander (or whatever he was) was amazing as well. Hubby really liked it though.

We went to see it last week - I totally missed that it was a Tarantino movie until I was sat there covering my eyes!! ;)

It was an excellent film.
I did stop to wonder about lil miss listening to all that in my belly with surround sound though!

I did have to cover my eyes several times for the squeamish factor, but I don't think it was as 'savage' as some of the other stuff is. I think the subject of WW2 justifies it to some extent.

it is such a good film, except I found it a bit gory at times!! Those with a weak tum like mine, beware!!

xxx

Went to see this last weekend. It was ok...i'm not that big into his movies but hubby is. Really liked Brad Pitt in it though and the guy that played the Nazi Commander (or whatever he was) was amazing as well. Hubby really liked it though.

I loved the guy who played the Nazi commander... I didnt find him remotely attractive but had a naughty yet funny dream about him that night! :shrug::blush::blush::blush:

haha

xxxx

I don't want to be contraversial, but i was disappointed. I felt that Tarantino laid out the whole plot within the first 15 mins and the twist that i was expecting from him never came. The basterds themselves i thought were incidental and given the title of the film, i expected them to feature more...

Having said that though, there were some good bits, I thought the Nazi (christoph waltz?) was really charismatic in a twisted kind of way. He really scared me!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->