Injectable Meds

TTC74

Reaction score
Clomid didn't work for me. So, My RE wants me to try injectables or IVF next. I can't afford IVF, so I'll probably be looking at a couple of injectables cycles. What have people's experiences been with injectables? Have you seen success with it? How miserable are the side effects?

Hi TTC!
I don't have an answer, however kinda in the same situation as you, so just curious to see what others have to say. I did Femara round 1 with TIC and had three follicles. Then Femara round with 2 follicles and and IUI. Still no success. So we are moving to Femara + Gonal F. We also cant afford IVF. What was your reaction to Clomid if you dont mind me asking?

I've been taking femara and menopur for my last two iui. I haven't had any side effects from either med. The injectables are pretty easy, the hardest part was the first needle, it's hard to give it to yourself mentally but it was really easy after that. I found that the menopur burned slightly but it's short lived.
GL!

Hi TTC!
I don't have an answer, however kinda in the same situation as you, so just curious to see what others have to say. I did Femara round 1 with TIC and had three follicles. Then Femara round with 2 follicles and and IUI. Still no success. So we are moving to Femara + Gonal F. We also cant afford IVF. What was your reaction to Clomid if you dont mind me asking?

The 1st month I responded well. The second month, I had an annovulatory 20 day cycle. The 3rd month, I had a weak ovulation. Interestingly, I had pretty decent follie counts all 3 cycles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->