Innocent smoothies alphabet letters

Wellington

Mum of 3!
Reaction score
Hi!
I've had a quick look and haven't seen many posts about these...
I ( yes me, not my children :blush:) am trying to collect the whole set and have failed so far.

I'm missing A, B, G, H , O and W

I'd really like 2 'O's as both girls have it in their names.
Have E and U as extras- if anyone wants to swap!

Silly OCD - must..... Complete..... Collection!

Let me know if you can help!
Thanks!

Not fussed really- I'd just like to be able to do their names.
I guess a little unusually both my girls have an 'O' in their first name and then they both have 3 'O's in their surname, so overall I'm trying to find 8 'O's!!! Think I may have bitten off more than I can chew!

Thanks for replying though
(mad woman style box checking in the super Market yeilded a 'B' and an 'H' so my list has become much shorter- although I have even more 'E's 'V's and 'U's spare now)

I had sooo many of these (i dont even have kids) but decided to chuck them out as they were clogging up my fridge! I work in a cafe and get the boxes in every week so il look out for you!!x

Oh wow! Brilliant - Thanks!

(Honestly, the children are just a socially acceptable excuse - I probably would have collected them anyway!)

I spent my weekend box checking too :blush:
But there is always ebay. I did manage to get a few I didn't have there.
I have more U's, Z's, and S's than I know what to do with! I'm missing C, F, M, O, W, X, and Y.

Oooh - a national glut on 'O's and 'W's. Interesting.
I admit, I did look on ebay, but a bit like sticker book collections as a child - it would rather take the fun (ha haaaa) out of it.
People are flogging full sets for £35 odd quid - but that rather defeats the object of collecting...

Yeah, I know, crazy what those sets are going for! I did get 6 letters the other day with an A I needed for 99p though! But I haven't bid on any more.

I had 3 O's at least because i spelt my cats names out on the fridge (spongebob and gizmo) x

Nooo! (<- get the pun?!)
All the 'O's must be in Scotland then! Fingers crossed you happen across some more. My girls are Robyn and Imogen - so they both 'need' them.
Good job I'm not trying to do my (sadly ex cat ) as he was a Colin!

I'm missing the letter W :(. Agree Wellington, there must be something about the W's

OMG - I've just looked on Ebay - they are selling 'W's for 4, 5 and 10 quid!
What a pity we have a w in our surname. I won't succumb to spending a fortune.....yet. Hopefully I'll get over it all and give up and settle on first names only!

today i got a B, I, X. Be getting a delivery in on friday with 8 boxes so hopefully be some good letters :) xx

OMG - I've just looked on Ebay - they are selling 'W's for 4, 5 and 10 quid!
What a pity we have a w in our surname. I won't succumb to spending a fortune.....yet. Hopefully I'll get over it all and give up and settle on first names only!

wow that is alot for one letter! But I know the feeling when a letter was missing from the name, I was like that too. I'm the same I dont want to go on ebay.

We're collecting these too... we're missing M, C, and W.

Yes... another W! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"