Inplantation spotting? TTC #2

Nsmom

Reaction score
I'm hoping for good news this month! I did not experience any spotting with my first. Since ovulation I've had horrible cold so I've felt unwell and exhausted. 9 DPO I had a tiny bit of pale pink spotting when I wiped before bed and a couple times the next day. 10 DPO in the evening I had a sudden on set of lower back pain which subsided over night. I also had faint cramping and was gassy. 11 DPO I'm still fighting a cold so I can't tell if the fatigue is from being unwell or a pregnancy symptom! Tomorrow is 12 DPO. Anyone have similar symptoms and get a BFP?!

It sounds like it could be implantation spotting! Fx for you!

Sounds like implantation - Did you test yet? Hope you feel better!

Sounds like it might be your month! I hope you plan to test soon! :D

These symptoms fit mine exactly! Today I've been gassy, crampy, had lower back achiness and had light brown discharge (spotting?) on my toilet paper. Since my period isn't due for another five days, I'm hoping these are signs of implantation. I'm also currently on antibiotics for a sinus infection so I'm thinking maybe the fact that my body isn't fighting off the infection on its own that means my immune system is suppressed because I'll have a bun in the oven soon. Gotta stay optimistic, right? I hope you feel better and good luck to you!

Hi ladies I had light spotting 4dpo with morning sickness and nipples are so sore can't touch them I know it's early but last pregnancy which was a chemical I had IB at 5dpo also had a one day temp dip of .3 degrees yesterday morning sickness when I woke up after it passed was craving turkey breast sandwich i know it sounds crazy but having symptoms i only have when I'm pregnant ugh hate the waiting game any advice or info welcome

Thanks ladies, tested this morning and BFN. Trying to remain positive, AF isn't due until thursday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->