Input Please!!

MrsBrowning

Mother of 3
Reaction score
If someone could give me some input or advice about my situation I would greatly appreciate it..

My name is Stephanie and I have 3 kids who are: Brandon-7, Connor-4, and Emily-3.. I have a great b/f and we have been ttc for a few months now..

I have a 32 day cycle and on cycle day 16 I spotted brown for 1 1/2 days but I only saw it when I wiped.. The spotting was accompanied by a lot of clear stretchy discharge.. I have been cramping now everyday for almost 2 weeks and I am on cycle day 28 and my temp has been jumping between 98.1and 99.7 for 4-5 days now.. Got my fingers crossed and hoping this is not some coincidence.. Any help?? :shrug:

Hi and welcome to Bnb you may be better asking in the ttc section there a lovely bunch of ladies who will help you i am sure xxx

:hi: Welcome to BnB!

The spotting and EWCM sounds perfect for ovulation. There's no clear temperature pattern to tell you if you are pregnant or not, but as long as your temp doesn't drop back down to pre-ovulation temps you've got a good chance! Hope this is it for you (and as serina said, you'll get a lot more replies from people who know what they're talking about if you start a thread in the TTC section :D) x

welcome to bnb. It's sounding promising hun but as said before would be best in TTC they are geniuses in there hehe xx

Thank you all, and I did start a thread in TTC.. I didn't know I was in the wrong area for that question. Lol

Welcome to BnB! :hi:
Hope they can answer you! :)

I just took my temp and it is at 99.2..

:)

Does anyone know when your temp is supposed to go back to normal after ovulation? I ovulated around the 27th-30th of june..

Thank you all, and I did start a thread in TTC.. I didn't know I was in the wrong area for that question. Lol

I didn't even think to look there, sorry :lol:

It's not a problem posting here, just that you might not get so many replies!

You should usually see a temperature rise the day after ovulation and it will then stay high until your period starts (or the day before), when you'll see a drop down to pre-ovulation temperatures again x

:hi: Welcome to BnB!

The spotting and EWCM sounds perfect for ovulation. There's no clear temperature pattern to tell you if you are pregnant or not, but as long as your temp doesn't drop back down to pre-ovulation temps you've got a good chance! Hope this is it for you (and as serina said, you'll get a lot more replies from people who know what they're talking about if you start a thread in the TTC section :D) x

I just noticed that you wrote that spotting and EWCM...... Sorry i didn't mention it before but i don't have EWCM.. I have a lot of clear stretchy, sometimes a bit cloudy, discharge on and off but no (EW)CM.. When i spotted for the day and a half the brown discharge actually came out in a glob of the clear stretchy stuff(sorry if it's tmi) the first time i spotted it..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->