Insane morning sickness

nnaime

Blessed Mother of 2 little ones
Reaction score
Just hitting week 7 and the nausea is unreal. I got one of those acupuncture bands called psi bands and they hurt me so bad my wrists feel bruised. Part of that was because I couldn't properly adjust the band to fit properly it was either too loose or too tight.

Everything makes me nauseous, water makes me nauseous, oils make me nauseous, sugar makes me nauseous, certain smells.
I'm not sure what to do for this and I know there are others out there
What do you do for morning sickness?

I was just like you. I actually was out of work for a week because it was so bad. I finally broke down to my OB and they prescribed diclegis and it has worked miracles. Definitely ask. It's specifically for nausea in pregnancy.

I second Diclegis. It is honestly the only way I was able to get through my past two pregnancies without becoming dehydrated. Definitely ask for it! I hope it will help you and may you feel better soon!

I'm on cyclizine for this now. I'm still vomiting but at least able to eat which is a huge help x

It sounds like you may be suffering with hyperemesis- severe sickness. Get yourself to the doctor and get some anti sickness medication. Eat whatever you can manage, sip water very slowly if you can, some ladies find that ice is easier to stomach than water. Traditional remedies like ginger, crackers etc don't tend to help hyperemesis sufferers. If you are on Facebook there are some really good support groups on there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->