Insomnia anyone?

MnGmakes3

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
It's nearly 3 am and I've been tossing around since 2. This is now the 4th day in a row :hissy: I can fall asleep no problem but if i get up to pee, forget it. .. it's like my brain just won't shut off. Takes me about 3 hours to fall back asleep.
Anyone else going through the same? Any advice for some good:sleep:?

Yeah. No advice really just hoping it will pass x

{{raising my hand}}

yes I've been experiencing this. Hate it! I'm actually ready to be tired.

I still have it in 2nd tri :(

Oh no! I totally relate and I think I commented on another post. Been up since 3am. I am so tired but it's like I can't sleep past 3!

I am away for work, but I think I am going to have to escape and take a nap...:cry::cry: that's going to make me real popular ;)

Yes :sleep:.
I go to sleep fine but once I wake up it takes at least an hour to get back to sleep. My DD wakes up a few times a night and although she's only usually up for 5 minutes each time I end up being awake for an extra 3-4 hours a night :(

I still have it in 2nd tri :(

Oh no! I totally relate and I think I commented on another post. Been up since 3am. I am so tired but it's like I can't sleep past 3!

I am away for work, but I think I am going to have to escape and take a nap...:cry::cry: that's going to make me real popular ;)

Yep, up since 4am DS woke briefly...now it's 5 and I am still wide awake.

I hope it passes for all of us but in the meantime it's kind of nice to have the responses & community at the crack of dawn!!!!!

I JUST got my BFP. So nervous. Still temping. And the insomnia is not helping the accuracy of the results! :) :)

I hope it passes for all of us but in the meantime it's kind of nice to have the responses & community at the crack of dawn!!!!!

I JUST got my BFP. So nervous. Still temping. And the insomnia is not helping the accuracy of the results! :) :)

Congratulations! :headspin: Wishing you a h&h 9 months insomnia free! :)

So glad I'm not the only in this dilemma!
Hoping it passes for all of us!

With the time differences, someone is always on too....

With the time differences, someone is always on too....

That's true too MissPriss! Ok so I've gone from insomnia to sleeping a lot...I took a couple of days off to get some stuff done around the house, all I've done is sleep! How could things change so quickly??

Lol! Lucky...ftm, I am assuming :D...when the insomnia doesn't get me, the toddler does!

Glad someone posted this!!! I'm only 4+3 today and at first I was exhausted I was taking two naps some days! The yesterday and today I wake up to pee and I takes a good 30-45 to fall back asleep then I'm up at 8 like boom wide awake. I'm a late night gal and my norm is sleeping until about 10. I certainly don't get up earlier with a pep in my step like today!

I had insomnia with all of my pregnancies. Unfortunately it gets worse as you get further along and things begin to get uncomfortable. I think its just our bodies ways of prepping us for the long nights ahead tending to baby.

Yep. The past week or so I've been finding it impossible to sleep beyond 5 am yet I'm constantly tired. I have a toddler so can't exactly sleep during the day!

Heh. I just posted about my insomnia returning. I can't offer any advice. Mine was here for most of my last pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->